TS and Windows 7

Discussion non-related
[FnG] Silke

TS and Windows 7

Postby [FnG] Silke » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:42 pm

I have problems with TS.

First i downloaded the latest client TS 3 64bit but that one is buggerd it wont save anything and i need to do a new setup everytime i start it :gripe:

Then i find there file archive and tried install TS 2 but that one wont install at all complains about some DLL file it cant load :stars:

If anybody else is running TS client on Win7 what are you running 3 or 2 and what build ?

This is driving me :stars: :crazy: :stars: :trowpc:

[FnG] Ro3L

Re: TS and Windows 7

Postby [FnG] Ro3L » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:07 pm

[FnG] Silke wrote:I have problems with TS.

First i downloaded the latest client TS 3 64bit but that one is buggerd it wont save anything and i need to do a new setup everytime i start it :gripe:

Then i find there file archive and tried install TS 2 but that one wont install at all complains about some DLL file it cant load :stars:

If anybody else is running TS client on Win7 what are you running 3 or 2 and what build ?

This is driving me :stars: :crazy: :stars: :trowpc:

I am running TS 2 and a TS3 client had no problems installing. i think i have the ts2 client in the x86 (32bit) node.

What DLL is it asking for ?

>Ro3L<

[FnG] Silke

Re: TS and Windows 7

Postby [FnG] Silke » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:56 pm

it say "Error loading Hawlvoice(hvid.dll)" when i try to install it ,but i see now that there are 2 builds i will try the other one.

*This one seems to work * :woot:

Return to “Everything Else”