Secret Santa 2014!

Discussion non-related
[FDG]Sundae

Secret Santa 2014!

Postby [FDG]Sundae » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi guys!

I just figured I'd stop in and let you know that the Fudgies are once again trying to run a Secret Santa for the Christmas season. :) If any of you are feeling daring and Sassy-christmassy, you are totally welcome to join in! Assume anything currency-specific is in USD just because why not.

I've quoted the thread OP for your ease of reading:

This is the big old sign-up thread for FUDGE SECRET SANTA!!

But what it does do?!?

You'll randomly be assigned a person to send a Secret Santa present to in time for Christmas, and you will receive a present from your own Secret Santa too! If you sign up, you are totally expected to participate because otherwise you make someone a SAD SANTEE when they get no present, and then the real santa comes down from heaven and buries you beneath red-hot coals or something. I'm not quite up to date on my religious texts, but it's close enough.

Your present should not exceed $25.00 value, pre-shipping. If it does, you are a super-kind Santa but have no right to complain when you get a $25-value present in exchange. It is the thought, community, and silliness that counts, not the cash value, folks! :D

In the spirit of Christmas Postal Cheer, please sign up with "will ship internationally" or "will not ship internationally" and I'll do my best to randomize correctly. No promises, but I'll do my best to match you appropriately. (If one international Santa signs up and 21 USA people all want to ship locally, well, one of you is just plain out of luck. But hey! It means you get the coolest present!!)

Want in? Sign up! (AND THEN PM ME YOUR PHYSICAL MAILING ADDRESS AND ANY OTHER SNEAKY DETAILS I NEED TO KNOW IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE.)

FORUM NAME: Sundae
WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY? Yes.
HAS THE CHRISMAS CHEER? Totes yes.
DO YOU HAS ALLERGIES? Don't send me penicillin and we're okay!
ANYTHING ILLEGAL TO SEND YOU? No mailing any alcohol or drugs. It's illegal to receive alcohol by mail in Pennsylvania.
POST A CHRISTMAS LETTER IF YOU WANT: "Dear Santa -- I love you ever so dearly and all I want is an awesome surprise for Christmas! I look forward to whatever you have up your Christmassy sleeves this year!"

HAVE AT IT, FOLKS!

EDIT: "SHIP INTERNATIONALLY" refers to across the ocean. Sorry for the lack of clarity. I will totally pair Canada with America no matter what, same with Germany and Netherlands.

Merry Christmas, you sillies! I hope you're all doing well. :)

[FnG] Lambik
Site Admin

Re: Secret Santa 2014!

Postby [FnG] Lambik » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Hey Sundae,

I do like the idea :thumbup: , but will have to skip this year :cry:
hopefully there will be others around to join this year's Secret Santa.

ImageImage

Return to “Everything Else”