Breaking my promise — Wisconsin legislative crisis

Discussion related to Media
[FDG]Sundae

Re: Breaking my promise — Wisconsin legislative crisis

Postby [FDG]Sundae » Tue May 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Torgo... shall we get our blood pressure a'boiling again?

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=8511

[FnG] Nihilist

Postby [FnG] Nihilist » Tue May 10, 2011 10:19 pm

There are now so many fraud accusations flying around that at least one of them has to be true.

And that sickens me. :(

IMO anyone found guilty of trying to rig an election should be imprisoned for life. Preferably with Barry Manilow and Rebecca Black piped directly into their cell for all eternity.
Have you blamed Kril lately?

[FDG]Sundae

Postby [FDG]Sundae » Tue May 10, 2011 10:35 pm

[FnG] Nihilist wrote:IMO anyone found guilty of trying to rig an election should be imprisoned for life. Preferably with Barry Manilow and Rebecca Black piped directly into their cell for all eternity.

I am against cruel and unusual punishment, and I am against torture as well, so sadly I have to be against RebeccaBlack-blasting people's cells.

[FnG] Torgo 3000
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] Torgo 3000 » Wed May 11, 2011 3:49 am

[FDG]Sundae wrote:
[FnG] Nihilist wrote:IMO anyone found guilty of trying to rig an election should be imprisoned for life. Preferably with Barry Manilow and Rebecca Black piped directly into their cell for all eternity.

I am against cruel and unusual punishment, and I am against torture as well, so sadly I have to be against RebeccaBlack-blasting people's cells.

Then how about just Rick-rolling them whenever they get computer privileges?

Ok, but seriously folks, yeah, there are so many irregularities showing up in Waukesha county that it probably is hopeless. And I kid you not - I was scorekeeper last weekend at one of my son's basketball games, against a club from Waukesha. The guy running the scoreboard was one of their assistant coaches. He tried to cheat, too! Twice I caught him putting points up for his team that hadn't been scored. Once he "forgot" to put up points from a pair of our free throws. Hilarious (kind of). In the end we lost by 3, but that's neither here nor there. Don't trust anyone from Waukesha, is the moral of the story.

Back to serious bidness: I saw an observer from the Prosser junta actually say to one of those TV "reporters" that Waukesha was such a mess that it makes no sense to continue; that the recount is all just a waste of money. Maybe that was the strategy from the get-go: eff it up so bad that people just give up and let them do whatever they want. Make whatever they claim stick by being such outrageous hucksters that the rest of is are bemused into paralysis.

Y'all used to joke about "void in Wisconsin." Heh. Click here.

[FnG] Torgo 3000
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] Torgo 3000 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:44 am

Déjà vu all over again. Today's recall elections on 6 of the kochroaches in the Wisconsin senate comes down to ... the same lyin' cheatin' weasel Kathy Nickolaus of Waukesha County.

This pretty much sums it up ....

MADISON-Following is the statement of Democratic Party of Wisconsin Chair Mike Tate following evidence of election tampering in the 8th State Senate District race.

"The race to determine control of the Wisconsin Senate has fallen in the hands of the Waukesha County clerk, who has already distinguished herself as incompetent, if not worse. She is once more tampering with the results of a consequential election and in the next hours we will determine our next course of action. For now, Wisconsin should know that a dark cloud hangs over these important results."

I have no words for this, except maybe that this is what the end of democracy looks like. Looked like.

:bedrime:

[FDG]Sundae

Postby [FDG]Sundae » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Sorry, Torgo. More important than the fraud, even, is that somehow people still didn't learn the lesson and voted for all the other schmucks. :(

[FnG] Torgo 3000
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] Torgo 3000 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 pm

[FDG]Sundae wrote:Sorry, Torgo. More important than the fraud, even, is that somehow people still didn't learn the lesson and voted for all the other schmucks. :(

Yup. Well, either way, it points out where the raw power is, whether it's considered legit by old style democratic convention or not. Kudos to the victors. Enjoy the spoils, etc.

I've already noted to myself that I'm being way too melodramatic about this, btw. And that is soooo unlike me. Lolz.

Return to “Media Discussion”