Krimsen Pyre says hi

Discussion related to Welcoming or Introduction
Krimsen Pyre

Krimsen Pyre says hi

Postby Krimsen Pyre » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Names Brandon, Krimsen works though :)
Age 26
Games: mostly RPG's and platformers, alot of other stuff thrown in. i've played many MMO's including FFXI, WoW, GW, Lineage 2, CoH, AC, EQ, DDO, and UO. Not too big on FPS though I've played quite a few of those too.
Kids: no
Married: waiting till after school
GF: yes
Job: Student
School: finishing first year of my Networking and Convergence Technologies degree, think Network Admin ect.
Platforms: PS3, PC
Pets: 3 cats
Favorite food: Pie. . . or Cheese. . . or Cheese pie. .. . mmmm cheese pie. . .

Random notes: yes

So yea, new here, found some FnG people in DDO which i recently picked up after playing WoW since Alpha, before WoW i had some time in a few other MMO's before which i played EQ for four years. . I aim mostly for Computer games though i enjoy many games on the PS3. yea so not much left to say,
~The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.~
-Plato

[FnG] Sphinx

Re: Tell us about yourself......

Postby [FnG] Sphinx » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:51 am

Welcome to FnG and the forums Krimsen - we had some good fun in DDO the other night :)

DDO names - Doctorhoo, Arlyonna, and Elydor
You can take my chocolate when you pry it from my cold frozen fingers

[FnG] Tigerlily

Re: Tell us about yourself......

Postby [FnG] Tigerlily » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 am

Hello Equilon - and welcome to the FnG forum. :waving:

Sorry, but you'll always be known as Equilon to us, as that was who you were when we first met on Korthos (Dungeons and Dragons for those not in the know!). :lol: Hope you don't mind too much...... For some reason, the first names we all meet with tend to stick. In Guild Wars I always have a 'Lily' in my name somewhere, but all the 'Lilies' were taken in DDO. :(

No doubt we will join up soon to die in some hell hole of a dungeon .... :lmao:
Jack of all trades, master of none.

[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Re: Krimsen Pyre says hi

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:54 am

Welcome to FnG :waving:, lily is right it will forever be equilon :P

Dont worry what others say about us, we do not consider ourselfs weird at all :jester:

Both my DDO and GW names tend to end with Von Stink ;)

PS: yeeh i managed to split these posts of the "tell us about yourself thread", without destroying the forum :yahoo:
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

Krimsen Pyre

Re: Krimsen Pyre says hi

Postby Krimsen Pyre » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:27 am

Sweet deal.
Equilon is fine :p

Little history for ya, back in gradeschool i used to write stories about three characters, Equilon, Krimsen, and Azure. Brothers with the last name Pyre. :p So either name works in the end lol.

anywho happy to be here and thanks for moving my post lol

oh and some DDO names your likely to find me under include, Loredris, Endre, Krimsen Equilon, and a few others i had to come up with lol can't remember them off the top of my head, for the most part though i play Equilon, the rest are still level 1 just hanging on to the names. . . sort of. . .
~The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.~
-Plato

Return to “Welcoming”