Tell us about yourself......

Discussion related to Welcoming or Introduction
User avatar
[FnG] Ro3L
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:02 am
Location: Sorry, no aim =D
Contact:

Postby [FnG] Ro3L » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:47 pm

OK something about me, Name = Roel Scholten from The netherlands > groningen > Aduard. wooaa in case you wanna know it the most tiniest place you could imagine.
interrest: Gaming UT2k4, UT1(999) Flyff ^.^ music, soccer etc.
I'm a student -.- 5"HAVO" E&M

Cya's Ro3L
Image

User avatar
[FnG] Rotten_Emu
Posts: 10678
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:17 pm
Location: Das Boot, Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Contact:

Postby [FnG] Rotten_Emu » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:54 am

Ro3L wrote:Aduard. wooaa in case you wanna know it the most tiniest place you could imagine.


Yes... take that and part it by 10 and you will have "Zijldijk"... What?! yes... Zijldijk...
Image Image

[FnG] Mattie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands, Leiden
Contact:

Postby [FnG] Mattie » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:23 pm

hi
username: [FnG]Mattie
realname: Matthijs (dutch name)
I come from Holland
I am 16 years old

my hobbys are xbox 360, computer, saxophone and pingpong

User avatar
[FnG] Ro3L
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:02 am
Location: Sorry, no aim =D
Contact:

Postby [FnG] Ro3L » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:46 pm

[FnG] Rotten_Emu wrote:
Ro3L wrote:Aduard. wooaa in case you wanna know it the most tiniest place you could imagine.


Yes... take that and part it by 10 and you will have "Zijldijk"... What?! yes... Zijldijk...


insane. and where do all those zijldijk forum members live than ? :shock:
Image

[FnG] Mattie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands, Leiden
Contact:

Postby [FnG] Mattie » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:12 pm

roel what is the subject about this discussion???

User avatar
[FnG] Ro3L
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:02 am
Location: Sorry, no aim =D
Contact:

Postby [FnG] Ro3L » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:56 pm

Mattie wrote:roel what is the subject about this discussion???


Introduce yourself,

but we have the discussion who lives in the smallest town on earth.

Ok dont hit me :( I'll quit

Ro3L
Image

User avatar
Ophidian
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:50 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Postby Ophidian » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:37 am

I,m christiaan berends. I'm 20 years old and I live in a small village called Steenderen. I like my sport, Animals and gaming. I was the WtD clanleader who had players like Ro3l and Mattie etc. Ask if you want to know more about me. :wink:
Image
Image

[FnG] Mattie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands, Leiden
Contact:

Postby [FnG] Mattie » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:27 pm

Ophidian wrote:I,m christiaan berends. I'm 20 years old and I live in a small village called Steenderen. I like my sport, Animals and gaming. I was the WtD clanleader who had players like Ro3l and Mattie etc. Ask if you want to know more about me. :wink:


how many times do you play Ut2k4 every week? :)
I think I will play every week more then before

User avatar
[FnG] horsie
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:23 am
Location: stable, netherlands
Contact:

Postby [FnG] horsie » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:35 pm

Time to tell something about me i guess :)

Nickname: horsie
Real Name: Jan
Age: 41
Nationality: dutch
Gender: Male
Height: 1.98 meters
Weight: 86 kg
Eye color: gray/blue
Hair color: darkblond
Status: single
Job(s): software developer
Interests: i play bass in a couple (prog/metal-)bands, also involved in some cd recording projects. While not busy with music i'll be out taking pictures (landscape/wildlife/experimental). See my signature for some links :)

Edit: some gaming history: i joined an UT99 iCTF clanbase clan in 2001 and some months later co-founded the ]BC=> clan (GeneraL_FailurE is me). I was their clanleader for about a year. Our playing was only so-so but we had a good rep and loads of fun. I joined ]MeRc[ (as SkiNNeR) for a couple months as well. BC still exists but sadly has gone into 'permanent hibernation' :(. I've been roaming public UT2k4 servers with various nicks since 2004.
Last edited by [FnG] horsie on Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

[FnG] FaZoR
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:40 pm

Postby [FnG] FaZoR » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:51 pm

Nickname: FaZoR/Razer
Name: Armin (no im not german)
Sex: Male
Age: 15 ( almost 16)
Status: Single
Location: Westervoort(Next to Arnhem) Netherlands :P
Interests: Gaming, Computers
Fav games: UT2004, Red alert 2, Battlefield 2 + 2142
Student -> 4 HAVO E&M

ps. Im not a german so dont say that!!!! :evil:

[FnG] Anubis
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:38 am

Postby [FnG] Anubis » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:46 pm

Hi, my name is robben i was in the WtD clan before also
i live in a very small town helchteren in Belgium, i play UT2004 almost every evening in the FnG servers, i like the freon matches :)

User avatar
Ophidian
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:50 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Postby Ophidian » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:55 pm

Mattie wrote:how many times do you play Ut2k4 every week? :)
I think I will play every week more then before
3 or 4 time's or about 4 hours.
Image

Image

User avatar
[FnG] Rotten_Emu
Posts: 10678
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:17 pm
Location: Das Boot, Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Contact:

Postby [FnG] Rotten_Emu » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:37 am

Ro3L wrote:
[FnG] Rotten_Emu wrote:
Ro3L wrote:Aduard. wooaa in case you wanna know it the most tiniest place you could imagine.


Yes... take that and part it by 10 and you will have "Zijldijk"... What?! yes... Zijldijk...


insane. and where do all those zijldijk forum members live than ? :shock:


We only have three I guess... one on the left... one in the middle and the last one on the right... bordered by signs with the name... :P
Image Image

[FnG] Mattie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: The Netherlands, Leiden
Contact:

Postby [FnG] Mattie » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:37 pm

Ophidian wrote:
Mattie wrote:how many times do you play Ut2k4 every week? :)
I think I will play every week more then before
3 or 4 time's or about 4 hours.

ok I play now I think 5 hours every week I play UT GOTO and UT2k4
UT GOTO is still a nice game

User avatar
Ophidian
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:50 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Postby Ophidian » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:12 am

I also played UT GOTY but UT 2004 has a better movement so I play that.
Image

Image


Return to “Welcoming”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest