Never look a gift horse.....

All your discussions about Massive Multiplayer Online Games
[FnG] Cannon

Re: Never look a gift horse.....

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Thu May 01, 2008 1:25 am

[FnG] Tigerlily wrote:Also might be a good idea for Marie to put a post on the forum in her own name and become a real FnGer in her own right :wink:

Indeed :)

[FnG] Marie

Postby [FnG] Marie » Fri May 02, 2008 5:15 pm

That's what I just did - In our hearts I've always been a FnG'ler I hope :)

Thanks for the offer to help me getting the E-Mail sourted out - I'll try it myself first and then ask you Cannon :)

But there are some things I don't understand I'm afraid - maybe you can help me out.

It tells me I do not have access to Guild Wars Prophecies, but your Character seems to be quit far advanced an in the middle of Prophecies. It's not that single one character, your Elementalist and your second Warrior are in Prophecies as well.

How is that possible?

Either i can't access Factions, do you know whether you've bought it or not?

What me also makes wondering is that you have 5 of 4 Character Slots in Use, and i have 3 Chest-Slots.
That looks also strange to me

Any ideas? :(

Marie

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Mon May 12, 2008 12:25 am

Eek!

It looks like I only had Phophesies and Nightfall, sorry my mistake. Its been so long since I played. Maybe you need to put in the keys for nighfall and prophesies. The phophesies original key i couldnt find but there is a brand new unused one there that if you require.. ask Sphinxy for it, if it will unlock you. I seem to remember having 8 slots :?:

Apologies again for the fupar. I hope this hasnt messed things up for you...

Tell you what if you wanted this stuff to play Factions... because of my error and incompetance, I can buy Factions for you, dont worry Im loaded :P Its the least I can do....

Please let me know how you get on and sorry for not checking this thread for any updates.

Cannon :)

[FnG] Marie

Postby [FnG] Marie » Mon May 12, 2008 2:52 pm

Hey,

thanks for the answer :)

I just got the PM of Sphinx with the Prophecies Key and it works now perfectly!!! :D

I have now acces to Prophecies and Nightfall and am allowed to play your Prophecies Chars - really great!

Are you really really sure that i may delete all of your characters?

Because i was thinking about keeping your most favorite character alive - so we can all keep you and your character in our memory!

I was a bit afraid of playing yet, as I did not know what happened to your account - but now I'll be online often :)

Thanks for all the help Cannon, Lily and Sphinx :)

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Mon May 12, 2008 10:18 pm

Glad its finally sorted out Marie,

This is yours now to do with as you wish. GW turned out not to be my thing really, in the end it was only the TS side of things that kept me in game as it was a laugh.

Have fun and enjoy

Cannon :)

ChoKILLate[FDG]

Postby ChoKILLate[FDG] » Fri May 16, 2008 4:11 pm

First order of business...change out 2 of those 3 warriors for other classes, so you can play as any class when people need something specific. A monk and necro always come in handy. 3 warriors on one account Cannon? :P

Before doing so however, check their age to see if they have a birthday soon and move any items you wish to keep.

BTW...I also like how it says 5 of 4 characters slots in use...I call HAX!!!
Leggo my Eggo?...no, Necro my Ecto!

Return to “MMO Gaming”