There's a new boxed set of all four Guild Wars chapters coming out in September (£25/$50), and ANet is throwing in a new hero to go with it.
Regina Buenaobra has confirmed a new Dervish hero called “M.O.X.” will be in a September build of the game.
Mox's page at the official ANet wiki.
Official ANet wiki wrote:M.O.X. the Golem is the latest hero to be made available within the Guild Wars universe, an Asuran construct, quoted as "...the ultimate in magic, mechanised party protection."
- M.O.X. will be made available to anyone who has the three Guild Wars campaigns active on their account. However, the specifics on obtaining this hero have not yet been released.
- “Mox will be obtainable in the same way for everyone, regardless of whether they purchased the new collection or whether they already have the three campaigns unlocked on their account. I can't talk specifics, but it won't be difficult to obtain him,” Regina said.
- M.O.X. is expected to be available in the September update.
- Unlike other Golems, M.O.X. will be susceptible to all conditions.
- This hero will be PvE only and will not be usable in PvP.
- M.O.X.'s name was inspired by the short story Moxon's Master by Ambrose Bierce.
- M.O.X. will use unique models for the five avatar forms.
The no-PvP thing has to do with the size of the model, the custom Form avatars and difficulty seeing which weapon he's holding.
(things that matter little in PvE)
Not sure, but I think he may look something like this.
FYI, YMMV, Void in Torgo-land,