Slavers Voltaic Farming

All your discussions about Massive Multiplayer Online Games
[FnG] Drew

Slavers Voltaic Farming

Postby [FnG] Drew » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:48 am

theres a run going on for slavers chests by beating up thomas the justicator , requires a perma sin , eles and a monk, i just accompanied someone on hm runs which isnt too bad actually so if anyones up to it let me know ^_^

:pinkalien: :pinkalien: :muaha: :pinkalien: :pinkalien:

[FnG] Drew

Re: Slavers Voltaic Farming

Postby [FnG] Drew » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:20 pm

This has turned out to be a lot of fun , its been mostly a mix of fng'ers and fudgies ... this was taught to me by Victalyn btw ... its not a 24/7 mass money maker but its fun and quick, and has the chance of making some of the higher cash voltaic spears are going still for good amounts of ectos and cash... Spim, Torgo, Seraph, Chokky, Sundae, Flag, Kenny, Victalyn, PoPs , and myself have all dones this together, other than the perma-sin its realitively easy ... perma sin takes timing and a bit of patience ... and lag ... dont get me started there, kenny shifted us to korea on one run ... that was a challenge but all in all .. GREAT FUN !

Builds or loose builds as we are kind of adjusting as we go along are Here!

Video of the Run are HERE!

GL HF And Peace Out

Drew

FYI this run takes roughly 10 minutes

ChoKILLate[FDG]

Re: Slavers Voltaic Farming

Postby ChoKILLate[FDG] » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:49 pm

Thanks Drew and Victalyn. I have come up with a few other character builds or skills that would be useful for the run, since PvXwiki is pretty lacking with good builds, feel free to add more there or discuss:

http://www.clanfudge.net/forum/showthre ... #post44289
Leggo my Eggo?...no, Necro my Ecto!

Return to “MMO Gaming”