Embark Beach Update!
- Embark Beach location added to the Battle Isles. You can group up and leave for any mission from here. (use map boat to get there the first time)
- Added new Zaishen Vanquish quests to Embark Beach. All zones are in the rotation.
- You can now have seven heroes in your party. But you can't individually flag heroes 4-8 (group flag only). FoW/UW crazy kewl group builds, here I come!
- Heroes are now sorted by profession in the "Add a Hero" drop-down menu and Party Search panel! Yay.
- New Mercenary Hero slots are available for $$ purchase. Makes a copy of your own toons to use as heroes.
You can use a PvP slot to roll and re-roll a clone squad of all necros or all paragons (all you). Meh. Can't use PvE skills, same as other heroes.
- Mercenary Registrars are now in the Great Temple of Balth, Lion’s Arch, Eye up da North, Walter Koenig Center and Spamadan.
- The "Leave" button in the party window now lets players kick all heroes from the party.
- New Pre-Searing quests are available from Lieutenant Langmar in Ascalon City. (LDoA just got a lot less silly)
- Kimmes the Historian now in Ascalon City. (access to your Hall without having to leave pre-sear)
- Added a skills vendor (Halbrik) to Ascalon City. (pre-searing skills only)
- Drunkard title now awards points based upon the number and strength of drinks consumed.
(you can watch title bar move across screen as you click stacks of drinks.)
- Survivor title now awards rank based upon the most experience gained between deaths. Now you can get Leg Surv on any toon. Just don't die.
- Typing "/deaths" now correctly displays experience gained since death.
- New Minion UI Palette! Enhanced minion control and also spirits. Called with the 'Y' key.
- Added an online status drop-down box to the character select screen.
- Added a "Ready" status drop-down box to the party window.
Official Info here
Gonna have to outfit/rune up a few more of my heroes now,