Finished with GW's

All your discussions about Massive Multiplayer Online Games
[FnG] Unholy Eve

Re: Finished with GW's

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Yup who ever was using it was playing as my Warrior and Assassin as they both had half a bag of mid level items, the PvP Mesmer that was created had 20-25 4 and 5 year birthday presents stored away, no doubt stolen from other players, but its all mine now and I think its worth more in total from what I lost last year.

How is Aion?

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:47 pm

AND I HOPE YOU MADE A VERY LONG PASSWORD.

The first 8 lines from your favourite song interspersed between words with the fibinacci series ought to do the job...
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:04 pm

aion is good i recommend it :thumbup: and so far the free to play bit doesnt seem to hinder you at all
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Thu May 03, 2012 8:17 pm

I command by the power of gray skull that this thread will see life again.

BOOM!

So after a bit of playing in GW and soul searching I'm giving this game another go and aiming to finish the HoM to 50/50 and get the leg survivor title for Eve the only problem being is that thanks to those awesomely 1337 hackers I'm broke, skint and only have the mis-matched armor on my back so I come groveling to you all for help.

Now I'm not looking to kit up the whole 10 characters neigh just Eve, Lulu and there necro hench if required and anything that would help push me to finish all of whats left, normally I'd be too proud to ask for this sort and this amount of help but its taking me over a year to actually stayed logged back into the game for longer than 10 minutes with out thinking "whats the point its all gone :cry:"

So if you'd all be really really really nice and help a gamer when he's down I'd be really greatfull, and you know Eves got your back in GW2.

I know its going to be expensive to complete and I'm asking a lot but all of this but at the moment I cant even do any of the good farming spots for the event drops.

:sorry: for asking and thanks in advance for anything you can spare.

Eve

[FnG] Lambik
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] Lambik » Thu May 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Sure Eve, what ever I have that you can use, consider it yours.
If you like we can lend a hand in missions, or other title track stuff thingies.
You can get this staff of mine :branch:

Lambik

ImageImage

[FnG] Yasmin
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] Yasmin » Thu May 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Ofcourse Eve, just let us know what you need :cheerleader:

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Fri May 04, 2012 8:16 pm

After a quick calculation to re-kit and finish the HoM I'll need a hell of a lot of help and about an extra 1.5mil in cold hard cash :panic:

To focus on the short term and an easy but expensive push to 45/50 I'd need 10 more weapons for the HoM including 1 expensive Tormented weapon (probably a staff kill 2 birds as Eve's 30+energy staff was also nicked).

If anyone would be kind enough to share the shiney rocks known as Diamonds I'd be forever greatfull as those things are damn expensive these days 8k x 80 = 640k :panic:

So 10 expensive weapons later and its still 1 set of Obsidian and Vabbian armor, 1 Underworld run for the statue, Help capturing the Black Widow in the underworld, 1 Imperial Pheonix and a animal Companion trophy.

Current Goal: Leg survivor for Eve's 30/30 Titles 45% complete

Return to “MMO Gaming”