fresh start ?

All your discussions about Massive Multiplayer Online Games
[FnG] General Lee

fresh start ?

Postby [FnG] General Lee » Thu May 10, 2012 11:03 am

hi guys n gals and aliens

i,ve start and treyed all chars on guild wars 2 so far done pritty much most thing so far just want to catch what you peeps where gonig to do you guy gonig to start a guild with the fudges so we all in one would make for a great home fealnig also as i,ve tryed most chars now just want to no if you guys was gonig to delete the char ya made in beta or carry them on as i,ve read we are able to keep the beta char we made me personal i,ll be deleting me old chars just so i don,t miss any thing and so i can have another looking about also if some of ya are not deleting are chars is there gongito be a data base or a other forum so we can post names

also how gw2 run on ya machine mines only a aldi pc (dutches will no what i mean) costing around 500+ euro got it about 12 month ago so it run like a dream Dam! i love my pc and gw2 woohoo!!
thx da General
sorry for da bad grammer i still epic at spellnig ^^
Success is going from failure to failure without lack of enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill)

[FnG] Lazz

Re: fresh start ?

Postby [FnG] Lazz » Sun May 20, 2012 12:18 am

Hi there mate, nice to see you again.

Some of my fondest memories of Guild Wars was playing with you and chatting on teamspeak. I am hoping that GW 2 brings everyone back together :) I will most likely be deleting my characters. I thought they were all going to be automatically deleted anyway? But still, I think its best to start from the beginning.

The beta didn't run especially well on my computer but given its a beta, I expected as much. (Quad core 2.66 ghz, 7GB RAM, Radeon HD 6870).

I like the game so far but it still feels quite different to GW. Im not sure on the new skill system and I feel its borrowing quite heavily from WoW (not necessarily a bad thing, depending on your view point).

Still its nice to hear from you again and its nice to see the forums getting that bit more active now GW 2 is on the horizon :)

[FnG] Marksman

Postby [FnG] Marksman » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:01 pm

[FnG] Lazz wrote:Hi there mate, nice to see you again.

Some of my fondest memories of Guild Wars was playing with you and chatting on teamspeak. I am hoping that GW 2 brings everyone back together :)
Ditto and ditto. I recall many an early-finish from work on a Wednesday afternoon to shoot home and work through the Guild Wars campaign with lots of FnG people. Wonderful gaming days. :)

I'm hoping to grab hold of GW2 at some point after release although it's not terribly likely to be straight away due to the arrival of Marksman junior at the end of May. Did I mention that at any point elsewhere on the forums? Me and Mrs. Marksman had a baby girl; we called her Gwen. Seriously (well, all right, it's one of her middle names rather than a first, but still...)

Anyways, I'll get there when I can, so don't forget me. ;)
ImageImage

[FnG] General Lee

Postby [FnG] General Lee » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 am

could not forget ya and with the new lvl system we can help ya any time and at any lvl so don,t be rushed to get it

enyjoy ya baby girl abest of luck and gratz on her also

thx Da General

Success is going from failure to failure without lack of enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill)

Return to “MMO Gaming”