Re: Maguuma for NA

Postby [FnG] Nihilist » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Yeah, it's pretty crazy. :/
Have you blamed Kril lately?

[FDG]Sundae

Postby [FDG]Sundae » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:20 pm

[FnG] Nihilist wrote:
Henge has a massive WvW alliance presence, the Titan Alliance. I know because I'm in it.

We've walloped everyone so far with massive victory scores, including two other servers with large alliances.

Unfortunately, we've been a victim of our own success; people are free transferring over to get in on the "winning server", so we're sitting in 5-9 hour WvW queues daily. :(

Yeah, you guys were going to beat us regardless, but I'll be honest; you guys were the only challenge we've had so far at least in the few matches I've gotten in on. We just lost to Crystal Desert by something like 500 points TOTAL, so I probably have to add a second team to that list. I didn't get to play in it, though, due to queues.

On the success thing, yep - same problem here. :( I haven't been able to make it through the WvW queue for several days now. :(

Fudge is going to stick with Maguuma. The Goon alliance is pretty great to play with, and the PvE side is feeling pretty good too, population-wise. I am very pleasured with this server.

[FnG] Seraph

Postby [FnG] Seraph » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Witt:

Throw a message to Paul Leo Myelitis. That's my main. I'm trying to send you a guild invite, but it's not accepting it for whatever reason when I use Rigor Vitae.

Return to “MMO Gaming”