Guild Recruitment

All your discussions about Massive Multiplayer Online Games
[FnG] Unholy Eve

Guild Recruitment

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:47 pm

I for one think it's time we had a bit of a recruitment drive whilst playing about in Guild Wars to bring in some new blood.

I've been actively recruiting for the past few days and have already invited 3 new recruits who I hope enjoy their stay with us, jumping about from area to area is starting to get a bit expensive for me so if any of the officers would be kind enough to help out I'd be thankful :)

Nothing major but a few new guys wouldn't go amiss.

Thanks,

Eve

[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Re: Guild Recruitment

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Bit of recruitment never hurts :thumbup: don't forget to make em introduce themselfs ;)
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

[FnG] Rotten_Emu

Postby [FnG] Rotten_Emu » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Perhaps we should streamline our efforts. A good start would be to develop a general recruitment slogan/text that anyone can just copy -> paste into the general chat every once in a while.

We might also want to set up some rules for joining. Join as a new member, after you've introduced yourself on the forums and been with us for a set amount of time you'll be a full fledged member? (Kind of like the same it worked with the tags on the forums)
Image Image

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:37 pm

[FnG] Currently recruiting. Small casual guild played GW1 for 7 years, PvX-WvW. Guild forum, TS3 server and multi-gaming/platform community. Any age welcome. Visit us at www.fng-community.com

Is the current recruitment message I've been running with, but out of the 4-5 new members only 1 has signed up but he failed to post.

[FDG]Sundae

Postby [FDG]Sundae » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Do you have a thread on the GW2 forums? Takes a lot of bumps to stay on the front page over there, but we brought in 5-6 people from there who are active on mumble / forums.

Return to “MMO Gaming”