Battlefield 3

All discussions about Unreal Tournament series, Battle Field Series, Call of Duty series, and mods

Moderator: [FnG] Cooks

[FnG] Hanno

Re: Battlefield 3

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Got to admit that flying the choppers is pretty hard, planes are easier esp if you use the external view
(dont think you can in Hardcore). Choppers are just damn tricker, plus whilst your practising hovering etc
you invariabley get shot down by heat seekers from a plane.

I'm not sure what this LANDING business is that you mention :stars:
Got to admit, for Rush I tend to use the copter as a sort of kamikaze (without the karzee) and leap
out at the last second , to hopefully land in one piece (if you get it just right you dont even have to use your
parachute) by the rush terminal to cap it.
For some reason very few people cotton on to the fact that a crashing helicopter by the terminal may
not mean the pilot is dead. :lmao:
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:52 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:and I bet Skyrim is on its way as well!

What you mean this Skyrim?

It landed on my floor at about 13:30 today but as an added WTF to the game I can't install it untill after midnight as a lovely error message told me the game had not been Offically released yet. So as you can guess there were a few geordie swears.
Attachments
DSCF0321.JPG

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:46 am

[FnG] Unholy Eve wrote:
[FnG] Hanno wrote:and I bet Skyrim is on its way as well!

What you mean this Skyrim?

It landed on my floor at about 13:30 today but as an added WTF to the game I can't install it untill after midnight as a lovely error message told me the game had not been Offically released yet. So as you can guess there were a few geordie swears.

I'm not sure if its a dirty camera lens, but your thumb looks mucky.
Go wash it BEFORE you are allowed to play your new shiny gamey :-)

I was going to wait until christmas to buy Skyrim, hopefully the price will come down by a £5 as I am a bit skint
this month.
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

Stormside

Postby Stormside » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Any US members playing BF3? Is there and FnG platoon?
ImageImage

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:48 am

Not US :-( Just me and Eve so far on the PC version on the Euro side of the pond.

I'm still enjoying the game anyway. The Karkeland expansion pack maps are pretty nice too but its a bit
steep at £12 for 4 maps/10 guns.

Had a few laughs with Eve last night as we learnt the depth of our incompentance using vehicles
to end up in plenty of firey death plunges....

Need two more people on the Euroside to make up a proper squad and then we could own (as opposed to dying horribly and repeatedly) :stars:
Hanno's Law:

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:32 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:Not US :-( Just me and Eve so far on the PC version on the Euro side of the pond.

I'm still enjoying the game anyway. The Karkeland expansion pack maps are pretty nice too but its a bit
steep at £12 for 4 maps/10 guns.

Had a few laughs with Eve last night as we learnt the depth of our incompentance using vehicles
to end up in plenty of firey death plunges....

Need two more people on the Euroside to make up a proper squad and then we could own (as opposed to dying horribly and repeatedly) :stars:

If anything what we really learned from this experience is never let Eve fly EVER, it will always end up in a ball of fire and a few laughs. I have started getting used to the maps and overall game play and it has been one of the best buys this year.

On a side note todays ORIGIN DEAL is buy a downloadable version of Battlefeild 3 and get the DLC for 50% off so you get the lot for £35 :O shocking.

We also found out that messing about in helicopters and such we can still manage to get the most points in a game and come 1st and 2nd on the team :stars: so work that one out.

I will say that Battlefield is made for the sillyness that is FnG so BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT :thanks:

[FnG] pyxie.T32

Postby [FnG] pyxie.T32 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:17 am

Well, I'm loving it so feel free to add me for a game, Im Germolen3 in the world of Battlefield. Must agree, I've not even botherd trying to fly the choppers, I'm bad enough with tanks and they don't have the option to crash upside down in a field 3 miles away from the action.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#! ... 364539164/
This is me not sure how the buddy system works in this game Origin is too confusing (or crap depending on your outlook). you might need to add me from this screen.
Gravity, not just a good idea, ...It's the LAW!

[FnG] Kahbouter

Postby [FnG] Kahbouter » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:25 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:Not US :-( Just me and Eve so far on the PC version on the Euro side of the pond.

Whaaaat??? You think you are alone on this side? No such thing! :D Try adding FnG_Kahbouter, JinXD88 and ZZ0nt0p to your friendslist and you'll see you're not alone :) I must admit I haven't been playing much for the last week, not as much as I would have liked to.

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Unholy Eve has you guys now added :panic:

[FnG] Yasmin
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] Yasmin » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:48 pm

I got it for Lambik and our son for Christmas :mrgreen: , few days later I got my own copy online too,
they had 50% reduction online for 2 days :muaha:

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:34 pm

[FnG] Kahbouter wrote:

Whaaaat??? You think you are alone on this side? No such thing! :D Try adding FnG_Kahbouter, JinXD88 and ZZ0nt0p to your friendslist and you'll see you're not alone :) I must admit I haven't been playing much for the last week, not as much as I would have liked to.

Well you hadn't posted your nicknames so I thought I was all alone! Added now

And Thank you Yasmin now all we have to do is convince the MULP, Bosun and Cookie and WEDNESDAY NIGHT will be BF3 night instead of COD :-)

Hanno AKA Blackrookz
Hanno's Law:

[FnG] Yasmin
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] Yasmin » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:51 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:
And Thank you Yasmin now all we have to do is convince the MULP, Bosun and Cookie and WEDNESDAY NIGHT will be BF3 night instead of COD :-)

Hanno AKA Blackrookz

Lambik already talked to Mulp :wink:

[FnG] «°èXé°»

Postby [FnG] «°èXé°» » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:56 pm

[FnG] Yasmin wrote:few days later I got my own copy online too,
they had 50% reduction online for 2 days :muaha:

... that's exactly what I did, so I'm back here once again. :waving: Happy New Year btw! :)

That said, I added you in Battlelog - look for "dapwnerer". :wink: Hope to see you in a game or another!
I also created a FnG platoon a week ago in order to show the clantag - see http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/de/platoon/2832655241150078100/.
:-)

[FnG] «°èXé°»

Postby [FnG] «°èXé°» » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Nevermind, I found the other existing FnG platoon & applied. Strangely, it won't show when you search for it...
:-)

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:46 pm

[FnG] «°èXé°» wrote:Nevermind, I found the other existing FnG platoon & applied. Strangely, it won't show when you search for it...

Didnt see you mail earlier so I thought you were a random loon friending me!
I sent you a request, btw check the fng Teamspeak if you are on.
Hanno's Law:

Return to “First-Person Shooters”