BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

All discussions about Unreal Tournament series, Battle Field Series, Call of Duty series, and mods

Moderator: [FnG] Cooks

User avatar
[FnG] ParanoiDinHELL
Posts: 3121
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:30 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] ParanoiDinHELL » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:05 pm

325M headshot, when it doesn't crash, it's fun :D
Image

User avatar
[FnG] Unholy Eve
Posts: 1009
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Blyth, Newcastle
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:33 am

Boo ParanoiDinHELL takes the top spot so far for longest headshot topping Eves by 31m :thumbup:

Also Eve has veto'd the change to his knife-sword.

Rampys claymores will be replaced by cuddly toys.

Hannos had his sprint/run feature has been revoked.

:thanks:
Image

User avatar
[FnG] Hanno
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:16 pm
Location: Devon , SW UK
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:47 pm

[FnG] RampantBunny wrote:Don't you dare touch my claymore's :gripe:



[FnG] Unholy Eve wrote:Rampys claymores will be replaced with cuddly toys.



I've found a plugin for procon NerfTheGit Plugin
You can even assign new sound effects for the nerfed persons 'weapons' so which do you fancy?

http://www.bennett-scientific.com/david/bunny.wav
or
http://www.bennett-scientific.com/david/bunnies.wav

Points will be awarded if for the first person to correctly identify both quotes origins...
Image
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

User avatar
[FnG] spim
Posts: 2257
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:28 am
Location: OMG WHERE AM I ??!!
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] spim » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm

CON-AIR!

A very silly, take-brain-out-and-enjoy, sort of movie.

but TBH, had to look up 2nd one .... never saw Full Throttle
Hey, Hawking! ... I got your "Dark Matter" right here, pal!

User avatar
[FnG] Hanno
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:16 pm
Location: Devon , SW UK
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:47 pm

[FnG] spim wrote:but TBH, had to look up 2nd one .... never saw Full Throttle


lol Thats because it was a PC adventure game about bikers rather than a film, but it had some very memorable quotes !
Image
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

User avatar
[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin
Posts: 4977
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:34 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:30 am

[FnG] Hanno wrote:
[FnG] RampantBunny wrote:Don't you dare touch my claymore's :gripe:



[FnG] Unholy Eve wrote:Rampys claymores will be replaced with cuddly toys.



I've found a plugin for procon NerfTheGit Plugin
You can even assign new sound effects for the nerfed persons 'weapons' so which do you fancy?

http://www.bennett-scientific.com/david/bunny.wav
or
http://www.bennett-scientific.com/david/bunnies.wav

Points will be awarded if for the first person to correctly identify both quotes origins...


Second one is duke nukem :P
Image
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

User avatar
[FnG] Hanno
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:16 pm
Location: Devon , SW UK
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:24 am

[FnG] RampantBunny wrote:
[FnG] Hanno wrote:
[FnG] RampantBunny wrote:Don't you dare touch my claymore's :gripe:



[FnG] Unholy Eve wrote:Rampys claymores will be replaced with cuddly toys.



I've found a plugin for procon NerfTheGit Plugin
You can even assign new sound effects for the nerfed persons 'weapons' so which do you fancy?

http://www.bennett-scientific.com/david/bunny.wav
or
http://www.bennett-scientific.com/david/bunnies.wav

Points will be awarded if for the first person to correctly identify both quotes origins...


Second one is duke nukem :P


NO spim had it right with Full Throttle (PC game) but he did cheat and look it up :crazy:
Image
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

User avatar
[FnG] pyxie.T32
Posts: 5403
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:37 pm
Location: London UK
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] pyxie.T32 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:38 pm

If you are playing this evening I will do my best to drop by (Someone needs to show you how to shoot straight right?). My longest Headshot is 366m (same as Para!?. Going to have to rectify that I think). I wish the platoon page had more detils (most claymore kills etc) so we could be more competitive over these things.
Image
Gravity, not just a good idea, ...It's the LAW!

User avatar
[FnG] Hanno
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:16 pm
Location: Devon , SW UK
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 am

[FnG] pyxie.T32 wrote:If you are playing this evening I will do my best to drop by (Someone needs to show you how to shoot straight right?). My longest Headshot is 366m (same as Para!?. Going to have to rectify that I think). I wish the platoon page had more detils (most claymore kills etc) so we could be more competitive over these things.

Nice to see you Mr Pyxie, but you really need to get a mike sorted so you can come and insult Eve with the rest of us.

I got a head shot in the 380's yesterday from the tall tower in that big conquest map. But Eve was standing still for me.
I can't see that you could get one from much more than that without cheating, it seemed near the limit.

See you next time.
Image
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

User avatar
[FnG] LcNessie
Site Admin
Posts: 5361
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 11:44 am
Location: The Netherlands, Delfzijl
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] LcNessie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Riiiight... :shock: So, when do you finally get to score more kills than deaths?

My ratio at the moment is somewhat near 0.3, and climbing marginally...

For the rest, had some good times, yesterday...
With kind regards, Mathijs
Image
Image
WII: 8832 9602 6333 9837

User avatar
[FnG] Hanno
Posts: 2723
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:16 pm
Location: Devon , SW UK
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 pm

[FnG] LcNessie wrote:Riiiight... :shock: So, when do you finally get to score more kills than deaths?

My ratio at the moment is somewhat near 0.3, and climbing marginally...

For the rest, had some good times, yesterday...

I must have missed you - I pass out early these days.

As to ratios - pah. If I ever break even I am fairly happy.


As to Cookies 23 - 3 kill/death ratio in one game last night... :crazy:
Image
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

User avatar
[FnG] Lambik
Site Admin
Posts: 2519
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:45 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] Lambik » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:50 pm

can you actualy kill in these games ? I thought it was just to be killed, and just to be there to stop bullets from damaging the maps :skull:
_______________________________________________
"I am not a complete idiot . . . some parts are missing " :crazy:

ImageImage
Image

User avatar
[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin
Posts: 4977
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:34 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:18 pm

dont hope for anything over 0.5 :P
Image
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

User avatar
[FnG] Cannon
Posts: 764
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:33 pm
Location: Scotland, UK
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:43 pm

well well well, interesting to see an FnG BF server, Mmm, Is the server quite active? With the price of the PC version dropping all the time I may well invest in this. I've just eagled the xbox version and would imagine starting at lvl 1 again would be well soul destroying! But would be nice to team up with the boys again!

Are you guys on Battlelog?

64 Players would be absolutely mental :shock:

User avatar
[FnG] Unholy Eve
Posts: 1009
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:37 pm
Location: Blyth, Newcastle
Contact:

Re: BF 3 Wednesday Evenings

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:35 am

All those who have it are reged with battlelog think there about 15 of us who own the game and the server does see alot of traffic at times, the server is limited to 16 players max, were more a casual then hardcore type of gamer and it limits the amount of harsh admin punishments we need to dish out.

Soul destroying but worth it plus it would mean I'd get to knife you over and over and over and over and over and over again so that in its self is a big selling point.

And of course BF3 has replaced the traditional COD4 wednesday gaming fun anywhere from 6pm to midnight you should see the server 50-100% capacity.

If your tempted wait till it hits the sales most only have the main game and not the expansion so the server is mostly basic maps.
Image


Return to “First-Person Shooters”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests