Bioshock: Infinite

All discussions about Unreal Tournament series, Battle Field Series, Call of Duty series, and mods

Moderator: [FnG] Cooks

[FnG] Lazz

Bioshock: Infinite

Postby [FnG] Lazz » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:14 am

Hi all,

So last week I was wondering whether to get the latest Bioshock or the latest Tomb Raider. Both have great reviews, though Bioshocks are better. In the end I got Bioshock cause it looked more fun.

I do not regret it at all. First thing I noticed is how damned good the graphics are. My PC doesn't even meet the recommended requirements and yet Im running it on 'ultra' settings with only the occasional frame rate hit. Its one of those games where as soon as you get into its world, it gives you one of the more memorable gaming memories as to how rich in colour and vibrant it is. A 1920's setting in a floating city is a great concept.

5 hours in and still loving it. I encourage others to get it if they are looking for a new game to play :)

[FnG] N!MRoD

Re: Bioshock: Infinite

Postby [FnG] N!MRoD » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Doing my 2nd playthrough now, Very much like it.
Though was missing the part of the demo, nothing of that ever occurred :(
Still, plenty of cool stuff in the game :)
*Trust is like glass, u can fix it when it breaks but u will ALWAYS see the crack* -Myself-
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause,
while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."

[FnG] ParanoiDinHELL

Postby [FnG] ParanoiDinHELL » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Just finished it here, it's stellar. Great gameplay, greater visuals and an interesting story. Tried turning every nook and cranny but not quite sure how that went.

Anyway, for anyone in doubt, GET IT

[FnG] N!MRoD

Postby [FnG] N!MRoD » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Yeah it's though, i wished you had a bit more choices in the game, they were talking a lot about it in demo's however, i think you get 2 of them?
And while they have are nice, they are more of an easteregg then storywise determining.
*Trust is like glass, u can fix it when it breaks but u will ALWAYS see the crack* -Myself-

"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause,

while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."

Return to “First-Person Shooters”