Battlefield 4 (FNG NIGHT - WEDNESDAYS 7PM)

All discussions about Unreal Tournament series, Battle Field Series, Call of Duty series, and mods

Moderator: [FnG] Cooks

[FnG] Hanno

Re: Battlefield 4

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:00 pm

nice :thumbup:
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:58 pm

I'll be around tonight if anyone fancies a game or three.

I'm not an overall fan of the Commander roll but then again on the smaller servers it doesn't really hold much purpose.

[FnG] pyxie.T32

Postby [FnG] pyxie.T32 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:16 pm

I should be about for a bit too. I'm crap at 4 though. Seems much more difficult than 3 so far.
Gravity, not just a good idea, ...It's the LAW!

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Join the FnG teamspeak server if your playing and you probably catch us about.
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 pm

1 GB update patch is now ready for patch.

Hopefully this and the server side patches will solve a few crashes.

1) Reduce the number of crashes
We believe this update will solve a large portion of the most commonly occuring game crashes, and the improvement in overall stability should make a big difference for many players.

2) Eliminate a network sync bug
If you’ve been experiencing situations in multiplayer where it appears that you are taking damage from enemies through walls, you might have been the victim of a network sync bug. In this game update, we have identified and eliminated one such bug that caused this type of gameplay experience. We are continuing to work on more multiplayer optimizations concerning network performance.

3) Improve Network Smoothing
We have made some improvements to the ”Network Smoothing” functionality that you can find in the OPTIONS>GAMEPLAY menu. The Network Smoothing slider governs a group of settings that aim to produce a tighter multiplayer experience based on your specific packet loss situation.

If you’ve been experimenting with the Network Smoothing slider earlier, it might now yield better results. If you haven’t tried it before, please explore this setting and set it to the lowest value you can without experiencing graphical glitches in the game. By setting it lower, you can get a tighter multiplayer experience, depending on your specific network situation.
Hanno's Law:

[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:20 am

1gb is quite a patch let's indeed hope it solves the stability issues. I luckily wasn't plagued as much as others by it..

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:00 am

Yeah!

Took out a full chopper with a tank shell. Thanks to the great voice control on th xbox one, I was able to shout out "xbox, record that", and have the last 30 seconds of gameplay saved.

Eve then provided some commentary via the kinect camera.

I love BF4!

http://sdrv.ms/IngInT

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:08 pm

[FnG] Bawsy wrote:Yeah!

Took out a full chopper with a tank shell. Thanks to the great voice control on th xbox one, I was able to shout out "xbox, record that", and have the last 30 seconds of gameplay saved.

I love BF4!

Bawsy stands up and knocks poor Eve on to the floor in his celebrations .... :-( Cruel mean Daddy that he is.

I have a love/hate relationship with this game, but at least they now have solves some of the PC crash issues.

Got to admit that's quite satisfying knocking out a heli with a tank, also the old kamikaze C4 quad bikes or jetski are good for a laugh as well.
Hanno's Law:

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:17 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:

I love BF4!

Bawsy stands up and knocks poor Eve on to the floor in his celebrations .... :-( Cruel mean Daddy that he is.

I have a love/hate relationship with this game, but at least they now have solves some of the PC crash issues.

Got to admit that's quite satisfying knocking out a heli with a tank, also the old kamikaze C4 quad bikes or jetski are good for a laugh as well.

She fell down on her own! :) Unexpected, and yet timed to perfection with my celebratory jump! Im not THAT cruel ;)

Having played BF: Bad Company 2 & BF 3 on the xbox 360, both with a max of 24 players, 64 player servers have come as a bit of a shock. There's people EVERYWHERE. You can no longer safely run around a map capturing flags. I am now adopting the technique of choosing one flag to defend, and defend it well. Or camping I believe its called.

[FnG] pyxie.T32

Postby [FnG] pyxie.T32 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Sounds good. My current gripe is that helis can be repaired faster than damaged. One repairing engi can keep it flying indefinitely. I've frequently hit one with five stingers or iglas in a row to no avail. Also they swapped the glass in the choppers from cling film to something a bit more sturdy making my favourite bf3 past time of shooting pilots' and stealing their ride more difficult.

Gravity, not just a good idea, ...It's the LAW!

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:40 pm

[FnG] pyxie.T32 wrote:Sounds good. My current gripe is that helis can be repaired faster than damaged. One repairing engi can keep it flying indefinitely. I've frequently hit one with five stingers or iglas in a row to no avail. Also they swapped the glass in the choppers from cling film to something a bit more sturdy making my favourite bf3 past time of shooting pilots' and stealing their ride more difficult.

Boats and tanks seem a bit damn tough as well - so I think its more that rockets are underpowered.
Hanno's Law:

[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:57 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:...

:lmao: it certainly looked like it

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:57 am

I love BF4!

Pfft! Get back to your own thread you heathen, this is for PC master race :waving: Fortunately I dont have to talk to my PC I have shadowplay and a much more mature gaming experience..lol

Enjoying your 900p? :yahoo:

Origin: Crooked_Cannon

Damn Im struggling with m+k :(

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:15 pm

[FnG] Cannon wrote:

I love BF4!

Pfft! Get back to your own thread you heathen, this is for PC master race :waving: Fortunately I dont have to talk to my PC I have shadowplay and a much more mature gaming experience..lol

Enjoying your 900p? :yahoo:

Origin: Crooked_Cannon

Damn Im struggling with m+k :(

Actually, its only 720p on the xbox one! But as long as the game still looks good & plays great, a few jaggies can be tolerated.
In the meantime, have you enjoyed updating all your drivers to play this one game, only for older games to now have graphical glitches? :)

Return to “First-Person Shooters”