I miss the old days...

Discussion related to Clan issues and activities.
[FnG] Silke

Re: I miss the old days...

Postby [FnG] Silke » Mon May 28, 2012 10:22 pm

jupp, and in AION you have a map with red dots ... and just like GW you can agro them all and then die a painfull death :stars: .

He he i myself like the PVP bit of this game, nothing better than sneaking up to an Asmo and stick an arrow in his back :ranger: and just to discover he got friends with him then it is :pancake: and :bedrime: .

[FnG] Sphinx

Postby [FnG] Sphinx » Tue May 29, 2012 4:09 pm

@Silke :lmao:

It is good fun and today the Home Defense Buffs should come off, which means we will be invaded by Asmoles, and almost certainly our friend Cloudxx - so guess we are going to be Cloud hunting later :yahoo:
You can take my chocolate when you pry it from my cold frozen fingers

[FnG] Tigerlily

Postby [FnG] Tigerlily » Thu May 31, 2012 10:59 am

... and then every now and then you find a 'friendly' - we actually had HELP from an Asmole yesterday. He killed off the baddies for us, and ticked off his fellow Asmoles for killing us! :worship: We then spent a happy half an hour chatting with the help of the translator - yes, Asmoles and Elos speak different languages - which was weird. :crazy:

Anyway, it's business as usual today - so Cloudxx WATCH OUT! :slaphead:
Jack of all trades, master of none.

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Thu May 31, 2012 7:31 pm

You guys blether some rubbish! :)

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:16 am

It might be rubbish but were all cool :rockin:

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 am

[FnG] Unholy Eve wrote:It might be rubbish but were all cool :rockin:

I hate to contradict but I've actually got Andrea playing this now with Erin and Myself.

But she says she doesnt want to play you you guys because you are all too weird "cool" for her... :P
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] awwry*

Postby [FnG] awwry* » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:29 am

I agree with you Hanno.

I haven't really been playing anything for the past year, it's abit upsetting. I was just browsing through all my posts, some from 2005. ANCIENT TIMES, I'm 22 now. I guess most of you guys must OAPs by now! :wink: Last time I played UT2k4 was in 2009 I think, picked up on Quakelive after that. The railgun is an incredibly satisfying weapon, I recommend you all fire it at least once in your life. Anyway, I've just graduated from uni (hurrah) so I'm gonna try this new Tribes: Ascend game that just came out. The movement looks rad, anyone here play it? I'm still a mean shot with a hit-scan weapon. 8)

Good to see Sphinx, Tiger, Bawsy and Hanno are still around. Your heads are the ones I remember frying the most! I really wanna play with you guys again, so much that I could even be swayed towards... *choke* Guild Wars 2. Wow, that was hard to say without puking. But seriously, it looks purdy. Is it out yet?

[FnG] Sphinx

Postby [FnG] Sphinx » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:39 pm

WOW a blast from the past - Awwry :) yes we are still here, and nice to hear from you. We might all be :greyguy: compared to you, but it will be your turn soon :mrgreen: In 3 years time if you fill in a survey, the age range will probably be 25-40 :P

Glad you have graduated, that's great.

Currently, a few of us are playing Aion, which is now free to play :) GW 2 not out yet, there have been 2 public beta weekends, access available to anyone who has pre-purchased the game (not pre-ordered), so I guess not that public really.

Come and say hi more often :)

You can take my chocolate when you pry it from my cold frozen fingers

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:44 am

AWWRY!

Well theres no Lightning gun in GW2 so I'm not sure it would suit you but it would be nice to see you again :-)

In the meantime Aion's pretty good fun at least at the low levels I'm currently at.
BUT I'm only part here at the moment.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Exchange went though last Wednesday on our house and we are now surrounded by boxes, ready to move on Friday 22nd.
Once moved I'm going to be decorating etc getting new carpets , getting the PC set up will be a lower priority.
But I hold to see everyone back on TS soon, and hopefully I will be in a better mood than I have been for the last year
or so of housey mousey selly nightmares.
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 pm

grats on the house :mrgreen: !!
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:45 pm

[FnG] awwry* wrote:I agree with you Hanno.

I haven't really been playing anything for the past year, it's abit upsetting. I was just browsing through all my posts, some from 2005. ANCIENT TIMES, I'm 22 now. I guess most of you guys must OAPs by now! :wink: Last time I played UT2k4 was in 2009 I think, picked up on Quakelive after that. The railgun is an incredibly satisfying weapon, I recommend you all fire it at least once in your life. Anyway, I've just graduated from uni (hurrah) so I'm gonna try this new Tribes: Ascend game that just came out. The movement looks rad, anyone here play it? I'm still a mean shot with a hit-scan weapon. 8)

Good to see Sphinx, Tiger, Bawsy and Hanno are still around. Your heads are the ones I remember frying the most! I really wanna play with you guys again, so much that I could even be swayed towards... *choke* Guild Wars 2. Wow, that was hard to say without puking. But seriously, it looks purdy. Is it out yet?

Alright sir! Its been a while, hasn't it? If you still fancy a shot of UT2004, there are still some people that play on the Euro FnG server every night. Come on over.

And what do you mean you are being swayed towards GW2 due to love for Sphinx, Tiger & Hanno? I thought they would be a good reason NOT to play GW2 ;) *ducks from objects hurled across the water/border*

Edit: QuakeLive? Pffft. We all played Quake 3 way back in 1999, and more than likely Quake 2 before that. You would have hardly been out of nappies! :)

[FnG] Tigerlily

Postby [FnG] Tigerlily » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:15 pm

DUCK PAWS, DUCK!! :hellracer: Had to laugh, though .....

Welcome back, Awwry - :f-hug: it's been a long time. :waving: Well done graduating - what are you going to do now? Anything exciting?

As for the railgun - yes, even I'VE had a go with it. I was bullied into playing Quake with young son (well, he was at the time ...), and he always knew where I was when I went for the railgun - it had a bit of a give away noise, if I remember correctly! :rolleyes: I usually got my revenge, though, by hiding behind a pile of boxes and shooting his knees. :thumbup:

Guild Wars? Maybe .... but, as Spinksy says, you could always have a go at Aion. It's free, it's fun and you die A LOT! :skull:

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:20 pm

I think Aions probably too Namby Pamby for a hard nutcase like Baws, although the pink wings and earmuffs might suit him....

*** Removal Vans loaded - Waiting for Keys to new house....

Laters

Hanno
Hanno's Law:

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Ooooh ooooh - ping wings and ear muffs, Im in!

Ill have you know that this hard nutcase has started playing Minecraft on the xbox, and also *whispers* De Blob 2.

I can be converted to girly games. Would love to team up with all you guys again - and I'm sure one day a game will come around to make this possible. At the moment though, my PC remains in its 2007 state, and is unlikely to run anything modern.

[FnG] Tigerlily

Postby [FnG] Tigerlily » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Paws, seriously ....Aion is no girly game. PvE side might be considered a bit fluffy (I have yet to find these pink wings and ear muffs to match that Hanno raves about :? ), but the PvP element is decidedly vicious and nasty - lots of twinks with uber gear, etc, etc - one hit and splat .... :skull: (that's me, most of the time :( ) I have to admit, though, I think pc 2007 would struggle. :gripe: Still, it would be nice to get all the troops back in the same army again. :woot:

Fingers crossed for your house move, Hanno - hope all goes well. :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Return to “Clan Discussion”