Teh Random Thread

Discussion related to Clan issues and activities.
[FnG] inside_out

Re: Teh Random Thread

Postby [FnG] inside_out » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:23 pm

gee ... no siggy

[FnG] ParanoiDinHELL

Postby [FnG] ParanoiDinHELL » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:05 pm

Curse the dog that shamelessly farts polluting my working environment.

[FnG] ZZ0nt0p

Postby [FnG] ZZ0nt0p » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:58 pm

I myself never read EULA's before but then I found that it usually clears up a lot of issues/questions you might have:

For example: Did you know that in case of a nuclear attack or a meteor strike (E.L.E and disasters alike) all licences of Windows 3.1 are revoked?

Good to know that I won't have to pay for Windows once society has been decimated :P .

[FnG] LcNessie
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] LcNessie » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:45 pm

[FnG] ZZ0nt0p wrote:I myself never read EULA's before but then I found that it usually clears up a lot of issues/questions you might have:

For example: Did you know that in case of a nuclear attack or a meteor strike (E.L.E and disasters alike) all licences of Windows 3.1 are revoked?

Good to know that I won't have to pay for Windows once society has been decimated :P .

Actually, in case of a nuclear strike, you would have to buy a NEW license before you may use Win 3.11 again... :P
With kind regards, Mathijs
WII: 8832 9602 6333 9837

[FnG] ZZ0nt0p

Postby [FnG] ZZ0nt0p » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:58 pm

[FnG] LcNessie wrote:
[FnG] ZZ0nt0p wrote:I myself never read EULA's before but then I found that it usually clears up a lot of issues/questions you might have:

Actually, in case of a nuclear strike, you would have to buy a NEW license before you may use Win 3.11 again... :P

Whoops, damn my english :P DAMN it.
Still funny one way or the other.

[FnG] Marksman

Postby [FnG] Marksman » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:29 pm

I love my iPod but I hate iTunes so much. It SO-O-O-O slow to install each new version and horrible to use. Agonisingly so. :gripe:
ImageImage

[FnG] LcNessie
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] LcNessie » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:49 am

Off in the distance, you spot a barrel bobbing in the ocean waves. It's hard to tell at this distance, but it looks like it's labeled "gunpowder", so you dive into the water and swim out to it.

Unfortunately, the current is very strong here and the sea is rough, making catching up to the barrel a real struggle, but you do finally manage to grab it and haul it back to shore... where you discover that the label actually reads "gumpowder" and it's full of denture adhesive.

At least it was a good workout.

[FnG] Marksman

Postby [FnG] Marksman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:49 pm

[FnG] LcNessie wrote:Off in the distance, you spot a barrel bobbing in the ocean waves. It's hard to tell at this distance, but it looks like it's labeled "gunpowder", so you dive into the water and swim out to it.

Unfortunately, the current is very strong here and the sea is rough, making catching up to the barrel a real struggle, but you do finally manage to grab it and haul it back to shore... where you discover that the label actually reads "gumpowder" and it's full of denture adhesive.

At least it was a good workout.
Yeah, that's a tough one to swallow. :mrgreen:
ImageImage

[FnG] LcNessie
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] LcNessie » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:16 am

You step back and address This Guy and The Man.

"Well," you say, smirking, "it looks like you two have everything figured out for a climactic battle, don't you? Shouted accusations, thunder, lightning, pouring rain... but you forgot one little thing."

"And what would that be?" the Man says.

"Explosions. Giant explosions in slow motion," you say, and fire your flare gun into the sky. You turn toward the cove and see distant flashes of light from the cannons on a dozen pirate ships. The sky fills with cannonbombs, which are like cannonballs except they have a burning fuse at one end. One lands right next to you. You stare in horror as the fuse burns down, unable to move until the fuse burns down to the bomb itself. You shake yourself into action and run away from the explosion as it erupts from the cannonbomb in billowing, mushrooming, orange-y glory.

Fortunately, it's a slow-motion bomb, magically enchanted to make the ensuing explosion happen so slowly that anyone could just barely outrun it and find shelter. You even have time to pick up the adorable puppy who is staring at the explosion and whimpering. You jump into a nearby ditch and duck and cover, while the puppy voids its bladder on you, then scampers away.

An airship flying the skull and bones rumbles by overhead, dumping an arrrbitrarily huge payload of burning, exploding death onto the entire island. You keep your head low, wishing you had a desk to hide under, and wait until the airship thrums off into the distance. When you emerge from the ditch, both camps and the battlefield look like a post-apocalyptic nightmare (or certain neighborhoods in downtown Detroit).

You find a stub of pencil and a charred piece of paper in the wreckage and write yourself a note. "Note to self: NEVER mess with the pirates. Seriously."

[FnG] Cooks

Postby [FnG] Cooks » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:44 pm

JNRKAGNGKJNARJKGNJKNAFKL;NDNDSA,MF ADM,FNASDNFJIWNEAFKJLNSDFJKNFZJKLNFGJKASNFJKLNZXCM,VNXCNKJNIKSNGKSDFJGNFJKDSGNASD,ZFGV

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

[FnG] Da Kril
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] Da Kril » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:37 am

HiYAAH! Yah! Hup! Hah! ...woooaaahhh!

:rolf:

[FnG] Da Kril
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] Da Kril » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:24 am

Explain, please...

[FnG] Cooks

Postby [FnG] Cooks » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:18 am

I'm posting this while playing Guild Wars fullscreen, via xfire.... awesome!

[FnG] Marksman

Postby [FnG] Marksman » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Had a troublesome tooth removed at the dentist's today. Ouch.
I don't quite look like this, but it's approximately how I feel right now
having found out it wasn't the wisdom tooth they were talking about,
but the one in front of it: :horror:

Ouch.
ImageImage

[FnG] LcNessie
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] LcNessie » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 am

Return to “Clan Discussion”