Just so the wii forum doesnt feel lonely.

Discussion related to Console Gaming
[FnG] Tigerlily

Re: Just so the wii forum doesnt feel lonely.

Postby [FnG] Tigerlily » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Aw shame, Hanno :cry: Hope your tummy sorts itself out soon...... The skiing is fun, as is the snowboarding; Spinksy is good at the obstacle course, but I keep either falling off or getting squashed. :gripe: Our firm favourite is definitely the tennis, though - two of us v the computer dudes. :cheerleader:
Jack of all trades, master of none.

[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:10 pm

[FnG] Tigerlily wrote:Oh dear .... and Spinksy and Lily have just invested in one ...... trust us to be miles behind everyone else :bedrime:

I was going to ask if there were any 'must have' games for the wii, but it looks like you've all given up! We had Cuvs and Charlee over here a couple of weeks ago, they brought their wii, and we had great fun playing tennis with all four of us, so we took the plunge! :rolleyes: We tried playing Super Mario, but like Malvos says, four is really a non starter (particularly as I'd never played Mario before, and hadn't got a clue what was going on... :gripe: ).

Still, so far we're thoroughly enjoying it, even if we only have two packs - wii fit and wii sports. :cheerleader:

and they of course got me hooked on one as wel now :gripe: ...got wii fit plus (plus the poxy board of course), wii sports and wii sports resort. The last one is my favorite, speciall table tennis, bowling and the sword thingie...showdown especially :brow:

And don't worry about sphinx's chocolate addiction...i've seen his stash of twix :cheerleader:
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

[FnG] Silke

Postby [FnG] Silke » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 pm

:rolleyes: i also got one of them the other day but have only got the sports and resort games yet (included) they had a sale on the black ones so i had to buy one :D

[FnG] Sphinx

Postby [FnG] Sphinx » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Cool silke - hope you have fun with it :) Should you have the chance the balance board is a fun addition also :)
You can take my chocolate when you pry it from my cold frozen fingers

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:17 am

[FnG] Sphinx wrote:Cool silke - hope you have fun with it :) Should you have the chance the balance board is a fun addition also :)

Got to admit I havent used the Wii in ages apart from its primary use of allowing me watching Andrea contort...
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Just started my 2nd play through of LoZ: Twilight Princess and the last time I played it was 21/06/2007 just shows how long its gone unused for, but then theres not many games that grabbed my attention for this console.

[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:13 pm

The cats managed to get a hold of the sensorbar..apparently they found the wire especially tasty. :gripe:

Sooo now a wireless bar is on order with bol.com, but guess what TNT has found a new way to be even more customer annoying.

In the old days, if a package had no great value they would drop it of at the neighbors, nowadays you get a note in your mailbox for any package which has 3 options:

1 Do nothing postman Pat will try again tomorrow..."we do not know what time so its probably at the same time the next day you weren't home in the first place cos its a working day .. we then may or may note be smart and hand it over to the neighbors"
2 pick a new date: ..."we do not know what time so its probably at the same time the you weren't home in the first place cos its a working day"
3 tell postman pat to not even bother...just drop it of at the postoffice where you can pick it up at a day you are not working...but not to late...or to early... cos if your not working we prefer not to either...

No doubt one of those hairbrained ideas TNT has been having a lot lately, which came from the mind of a "manager" with no sense of customer service or any practical knowledge and more then likely the same idiot that decided that:

"If we loose a package, we will tell you we lost it and apologise, but we wont give you compensation (They actually state this in the letter you wil receive!)..even if its insured." "It's your responsibility as a client or end customer to point out to us it's insured and then we will compensate...but we wont tell you it is" (This really is not a joke, that is official TNT policy..though i have info from people close to the source, this policy caused a near collapse of their servicedesk, because of a big increase in complaints/contacts :slaphead: , so the policy is under review)

/rant off..kinda anyway
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:04 am

Ah delivery guys are a pain in the ...ear

I've given up on stuff being delivered at home (well I am at work so fairs fair) just make sure whenever possible
things are sent to my work address.
The solutions that they have used for me not being there:
a) Put it inside my wheelie bin - okay the was emptish but it was a smelly 'green' kitchen recycing bin.
b) Throw it over my garden fence - not sure how long that parcel stayed there before I noticed it.
c) and this is the recent one - leave in the middle of my drive 10 feet from my door on a day we are having torrential rain storms
- oopps I ran over it!
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Tigerlily

Postby [FnG] Tigerlily » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:51 am

Only you, Hanno, only you ..... :lmao: :lmao: To be fair, our post lady suggested the same solution (the recycling bin!), but so far we've managed to be around when anything other than a letter has been delivered. :wink:
Jack of all trades, master of none.

[FnG] Sphinx

Postby [FnG] Sphinx » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 am

:lmao:

You can take my chocolate when you pry it from my cold frozen fingers

[FnG] Ro3L

Postby [FnG] Ro3L » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:17 am

oh i useally never have problems with our TNT delivery man, but hey i have neighbours who are always at home.

Return to “Console Gaming”