The Bawsy and Cannon Epic Thread :)

Discussion related to Console Gaming
[FnG] Cannon

Re: XIM3 Nearing release day

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Sat May 21, 2011 7:52 pm

[FnG] Bawsy wrote:2am! :) Haven't played that late since those early UT2004 days.

To be honest thats early at the weekends Ive seen me 4am quite often!

Will certainly try for some tonight though! I would imagine the XIM3 isn't too much a game changer on Battlefield. Its a lot slower paced, longer sight-lines, there are vehicles, and generally a squad backing you up.

Correct it's not all that it just helps me play xbox :) You are right of course. I can play this on my plasma as lag isnt such an issue as when your running and gunning on COD. Got annoyed with it last night but the bottle of gin maybe had a negative effect on my gameplay :P

Bring it!

LMAO ok, gimme a shout via here or xbl...you dont have the vietnam DLC huh? Do you have the VIP stuff?

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Sun May 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Don't worry Baws, Im not stalking you...lol

Feel free to jump into my games anytime you are more than welcome..I wont pester you to join me :P

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Mon May 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Nonononono...please pester!

If you are online, and playing BC2, and Im on, then let me know. Chances are good I'll miss seeing you come online, and that will be time wasted. I didn't have a good weekend time-wise for the XBox, but things should be back to normal as of tonight :)

So, by all means, stalk away!

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Mon May 23, 2011 2:11 pm

[FnG] Bawsy wrote:Nonononono...please pester!

If you are online, and playing BC2, and Im on, then let me know.
So, by all means, stalk away!

Mmm...ok..could have done with you last night.. was very quiet and pubs just dont do squads that talk...

[FnG] Cannon

Re: The Cannon and Bawsy Epic Thread :)

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Mon May 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Deserved a modded title :P

[FnG] Cannon

Re: The Bawsy and Cannon Epic Thread :)

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Tue May 24, 2011 8:47 am

Couldn't stay last night....fn hate that map anyway...

We need to comm up though...

Try again tonight as soon as I see you coming on ill invite you to a party

Oh and what do you normally kit out as? Im primarily medic but need to look at trying another as Im powerless on maps like last night which are primarily vehicle based..

Also forgot to mention, if were in a party with others....dont mention the XIM...lool...dont want others to know

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Tue May 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Saw you, went to join, couldn't. Don't have the vietnam dlc.

I havent really played it for a long time, and so have forgotten the names of the maps, but there are none that I dont like enough not to play! What I will say though is that the games last forever. I cant remember them lasting so long last year...

Dont worry, I wont mention the XIM. I guess it's like an embarrassing growth that you want to hide from others!

There is no class I favour, in particular - I like em all. This is probably the only game where I will actually change class when I die if needed! Overrun with tanks? Engineer comes out to play...

Hopefully catch you tonight! If im not distracted by Lego Pirates Of The Carribean! :)

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Tue May 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Har har! I've just noticed the new name for the thread. :)

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Tue May 24, 2011 4:30 pm

[FnG] Bawsy wrote:Saw you, went to join, couldn't. Don't have the vietnam dlc.

Did you not see me joining your game, I even threw you a medipack?

By the way, that nam pack is the best 600ms points I have EVER spent!

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Wed May 25, 2011 11:52 am

What the hell happened last night. I sent you a party and play invite and next thing I see is you playin some sort of Barbie Game! WTF!!! LMAO

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Wed May 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Sent you a game invite - you didnt respond within 5 minutes, so I went into a game myself. It was a great game, and didn't want to jump out by the time you sent your invite. I was kind of hoping you would just join - but you didnt.

By the time it finished, it was a bit late, so took 5 minutes to get my wee boy past a level he was stuck on in a game called "Fancy Pants Adventure" - not a barbie game! I am a good daddy, you see! :)

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Wed May 25, 2011 2:21 pm

[FnG] Bawsy wrote:Sent you a game invite - you didnt respond within 5 minutes, so I went into a game myself. It was a great game, and didn't want to jump out by the time you sent your invite. I was kind of hoping you would just join - but you didnt.

By the time it finished, it was a bit late, so took 5 minutes to get my wee boy past a level he was stuck on in a game called "Fancy Pants Adventure" - not a barbie game! I am a good daddy, you see! :)

Never got the invite or at least I cant recall seeing it...I did try to just join but it wouldnt let me join for some reason..I was frustrated as the games last night were pishe and could have done with some sympathy...

If you are on tonight im gonna pester the bejeezus out of you until you join.......resistance is futile :)

BTW Im generally playing with some AV Forums lads the majority of which are of the same ilk as us if you get my drift :P Very FnG ish as they are very welcoming and are happy to put up with you if your shite and help you get to grips so you'll be in good hands.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

On a slightly different topic...Im noticing bloody huge lag on my plasma...im talking about at least half a second..When I use optical out via the xbox direct to my mixamp it leads my plasma audio by at least half a second which in turn is sync'ed to the video...explains a lot...might ship stuff back through to the kitchen 22" again and test...

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Thu May 26, 2011 11:57 am

Sorry mate bad timing last night I was mid game with a squad and couldnt leave. Difficult for you Iknow as you dont have any of the dlc...hopefully soon we can get a game together though...

If we organise a specific time then I can make sure im available

up to you mate

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Thu May 26, 2011 1:17 pm

No worries.

Given that I cant guarantee a time, how about this. Stay off the DLC maps for one night, and I'll join you ;)

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Thu May 26, 2011 2:02 pm

[FnG] Bawsy wrote:No worries.

Given that I cant guarantee a time, how about this. Stay off the DLC maps for one night, and I'll join you ;)

MMmm I not sure what is and isnt dlc in the vanilla game and how to avoid those maps but ill have a look..

Return to “Console Gaming”