The Bawsy and Cannon Epic Thread :)

Discussion related to Console Gaming
[FnG] Cannon

Re: The Bawsy and Cannon Epic Thread :)

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Mon May 30, 2011 12:09 pm

I take it you've given up on us getting together online :) Feel free to buzz me when your online and I'll try and join you or you can join me....

Dont give up mate, I was looking forward to teaming up with you

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Well, its been a while huh?

I've been ploughing through a lot of very good games recently - Alan Wake, Dead Space 1 & 2.

BUT HALO 4! Woohoo.

Cannon, get this ASAP, and lets team up for some online fun!

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Sadly I doubt I'll get it what with BLOPS II due out and I still have to play all of the premium content thats dropped on BF3. My xbl has expired its been that long since I got on. All about to change though...home in 4 days

I might get halo 4 once it drops in price no doubt ma boy will be getting it for xmas

Your laddie not playing xbox yet?

Paul :)

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:25 pm

[FnG] Cannon wrote:Sadly I doubt I'll get it what with BLOPS II due out and I still have to play all of the premium content thats dropped on BF3. My xbl has expired its been that long since I got on. All about to change though...home in 4 days

I might get halo 4 once it drops in price no doubt ma boy will be getting it for xmas

Your laddie not playing xbox yet?

Paul :)

What!?!? I thought you really enjoyed Halo Reach too...

Blops 2 can wait as an xmas pressie. I reckon I only reached level 20 of MW3 before I got bored rigid with it. You just cant get any sort of run going - kill/be killed/kill/be killed. Awful. Havent looked at it in months.

Not enjoying BF3 much without you or Steve either, its just not the same.

Jake is on the xbox all the time - mainly playing Minecraft these days. The wife wont let him play shootie games. Personally, I see no harm in games like Halo (shooting aliens), but what do I know? Nothing apparently.

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Aye Reach was ok, but I never even finished the single player..BLOPS II will be crap guaranteed... sounds like you played MW3 more than me! I just play spec ops and survival with the lads at work. I'll give blops a try but its mainly for zombies at work which is a scream.

Im determined not to give up on BF despite my 6 month absence but all the avf lads will be miles ahead of me now and know the maps intimately which will be hard going trying to learn the maps while getting pummeled :)

End of the day its £40 which all things considered is pennies per day given the amount ill generallly play a game, so yeah Ill get Halo 4 but finding the time to play is another thing entirely.

Ma boy loves his minecraft as well, for a awhile I thought he was going to venture across to PC gaming because of Minecraft being better on the PC but his mates are all on xbox and they pulled him back in :)

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:09 am

*Hanno Spies on Bawsy & Cannon*

Actually I was tryign to work out what BLOPSII was ... I thought it sounded like a toilet trainer simulator.
After 10 minutes I realised it was Black Ops 2 and KNEW it was a toilet trainer simulator! :P
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:49 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:*Hanno Spies on Bawsy & Cannon*

Actually I was tryign to work out what BLOPSII was ... I thought it sounded like a toilet trainer simulator.
After 10 minutes I realised it was Black Ops 2 and KNEW it was a toilet trainer simulator! :P

Hanno you old dinosaur ;) buy an xbox and play with the converted :)

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:26 am

[FnG] Cannon wrote:

No I am definately too old for those new fangled thingies!
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:19 pm

[FnG] Cannon wrote:

Cannon, man. Every time I see 'you' on black ops 2, I send an invite, only to get back a reply saying "Its Sean". Do you ever play this gam?

Personally, I am loving it. Maybe a year out from COD was all it took to feel the love again. I am also dipping my toes in the other game modes (I was always TDM), and I am enjoying them much more. Domination and Hardpoint (basically like Halo's King Of The Hill) are fantastic.

Single player is also great.

My only issue now is I have 2 great games fighting for my attention!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, lets party up and hit the servers.

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:52 pm

[FnG] Bawsy wrote:
[FnG] Cannon wrote:

Cannon, man. Every time I see 'you' on black ops 2, I send an invite, only to get back a reply saying "Its Sean". Do you ever play this gam?

Personally, I am loving it. Maybe a year out from COD was all it took to feel the love again. I am also dipping my toes in the other game modes (I was always TDM), and I am enjoying them much more. Domination and Hardpoint (basically like Halo's King Of The Hill) are fantastic.

Single player is also great.

My only issue now is I have 2 great games fighting for my attention!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, lets party up and hit the servers.

it was ma boy as hes permabanned on xbl ... Dont ask!

Im on every night after 10 pm so sure ill play but im on a course in aberdeen now untol thursday night so ill give you a shout thursday. I love ma headquarters and hardpoint is ok too

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Looking forward to it.

Never actually played headquarters! Absolutely loving the T25 with the sight that shows the red diamonds on enemies (unless they have the cold-blooded perk). Much easier to spot all those buggers that lie prone in dark corners!

[FnG] Cannon

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:08 pm

[FnG] Bawsy wrote:Looking forward to it.

Never actually played headquarters! Absolutely loving the T25 with the sight that shows the red diamonds on enemies (unless they have the cold-blooded perk). Much easier to spot all those buggers that lie prone in dark corners!

Im a bit concerned with your KDR though. You look like your Bawsy McCamper :)

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Wouldn't have thought it would be that much more than 1/1.

Anyway, rest assured I am not one of those camping scum. I make it my goal to wipe out any bugger that tries it with me. Its probably 'higher' because I am a very conservative player and don't rush in blindly. As a result, although I don't die much, I don't kill much. Hence why people rank up so much quicker than me, despite me contributing more 'positively' to matches.

Return to “Console Gaming”