Donkey Kong Returns

Discussion related to Console Gaming
[FnG] Cannon

Donkey Kong Returns

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm

I have to say I played this game to death years ago and also more recently as a VC game on the wii. Out of all the wii games so far this blows them all away as a family game.

I absolutely love it as does the rest of my family, really good fun...

Cannon :)

[FnG] pyxie.T32

Re: Donkey Kong Returns

Postby [FnG] pyxie.T32 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:00 pm

I saw an advert for this on telly, - is it new in any way or is it simply the original game just ported to the wii?

(not that it bothers me too much, I swapped my wii for a PS3 when I got bored of Mario Kart. Still their staple game advertised solidly despite being several years old now, House of the dead was fun though, I miss that)
Gravity, not just a good idea, ...It's the LAW!

[FnG] Cannon

Re: Donkey Kong Returns

Postby [FnG] Cannon » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:11 am

[FnG] pyxie.T32 wrote:I saw an advert for this on telly, - is it new in any way or is it simply the original game just ported to the wii?

(not that it bothers me too much, I swapped my wii for a PS3 when I got bored of Mario Kart. Still their staple game advertised solidly despite being several years old now, House of the dead was fun though, I miss that)

No its a completely new game and well worth the money if you have kids [well it was free in my case]. Nintendo kicks ass in family stuff. Ive has mario kart for years and keep coming back to it time after time during family get togethers it just never seems to get old, like a lot of disney stuff as well!

I couldnt get rid of the wii now although i had one when they first came out and sold it on ebay only to buy another later on once things settled down. But I got a thang for Helen Mirren now and refuse the let it go incase she comes round my house for some wii fit..... Im getting old yes....................

Cannon :)

Return to “Console Gaming”