Final Fantasy XIII-2

Discussion related to Console Gaming
[FnG] Unholy Eve

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 am

New just in Square Enix has just released the first trailer for the last years epic Final Fantasy 13 (although not very epic for too linier imo but good none the less)

http://uman.square-enix-europe.com/tracker.php?doc=FFXIII2AN&code=570181&lang=en&page=email&id=VIDEO&anchor=V#V

Short but sweet although most is the ending to the last game there is a small glimpse at whats to come and hopefully this time round the exploration element that was left out of the last game will be brought back.

FF13 was always going to be in 2 parts but I thought it meant the other FF13 thats floating about not an actual sequal.

Anyway it now means I have to be a good boy so santy will bring me it for christmas :thumbup:

[FnG] ParanoiDinHELL

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2

Postby [FnG] ParanoiDinHELL » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 pm

One to keep an eye on. Plenty of complaints have been noted on FF XII for starters, but I personally like it (probably because i'm a graphic whore at times and visually it did deliver).

Anyway, we'll see how this will pan out. A proper expansion or reliving everything FF XII allready brought ...could be interesting, or not.

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Don't get me wrong imo it had a good story and looked beautiful although not so much on the Xbox other console it was released on.

Hopefully they'll add alot more exploration to it this time around after all Grand Pulse is a massive land scape would be fun to fully explore it.

Return to “Console Gaming”