Lego Indiana Jones

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] Bawsy

Re: Lego Indiana Jones

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:52 pm

[FnG] Cooks wrote:Bawsy, you can have two folks on one keyboard - one uses the WASD etc, the other uses the numpad & arrow keys I think. A bit confusing though...

Or check out the other thread I started on gamepads, I picked up a logitech rumblepad for £15 :)

Game is great fun! Lots of small details over Star Wars, I'm gonna go play it now... :)

Thanks Cooks.

Unfortunately, I think Jake will struggle with the keyboard on this one! And I refuse to spend money on new controllers when the two I have work fine in every other game I have tried them with. I've checked the Lucas Art forums, and there are plenty of people griping about the controller support - maybe they'll provide a patch soon...

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:26 pm

[FnG] Bawsy wrote:I call him Indiana Jake. He's watched the first 3 films on DVD with me, and you should have seen his face at the "banquet" scene in Temple Of Doom. He also now pretends to cut every bridge we cross in half. Most amusing!! :)

Heck he's going to be scarred for life watching that. For comparison Erin gets scared at nearly any film.
Floods of tears from both Jungle Book and Bambi > I dont think I'll tried her with melting/ageing people aka indiana jones yet!
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:37 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:
[FnG] Bawsy wrote:I call him Indiana Jake. He's watched the first 3 films on DVD with me, and you should have seen his face at the "banquet" scene in Temple Of Doom. He also now pretends to cut every bridge we cross in half. Most amusing!! :)

Heck he's going to be scarred for life watching that. For comparison Erin gets scared at nearly any film.
Floods of tears from both Jungle Book and Bambi > I dont think I'll tried her with melting/ageing people aka indiana jones yet!

Ah, Im not TOTALLY irresponsible - I did deliberatly distract him at said scenes (and many others!) :)

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:31 pm

[FnG] Bawsy wrote:
Ah, Im not TOTALLY irresponsible - I did deliberatly distract him at said scenes (and many others!) :)

I like the not TOTALLY - just implies mildly ;-)
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Bawsy

Postby [FnG] Bawsy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:45 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:
[FnG] Bawsy wrote:

I like the not TOTALLY - just implies mildly ;-)

You read it correctly ;) After all, a completely responsible parent wouldnt let him see eye soup or chilled monkey brains, would they?!

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:21 am

[FnG] Bawsy wrote:
You read it correctly ;) After all, a completely responsible parent wouldnt let him see eye soup or chilled monkey brains, would they?!

Mmmm sheeps eye soup on the menu once a week at our house!
Hanno's Law:

IAmTheRad

Postby IAmTheRad » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:31 pm

I have it on DS. It plays very much like lego star wars the complete sage on the DS. Of course no double jumping.

Return to “Other Games”