Project Torque - Free driving game

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] LcNessie
Site Admin

Re: Project Torque - Free driving game

Postby [FnG] LcNessie » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:48 pm

:ninja: Oookay! Invictus didn't read the small writing very well, apparently! One of their distributors doesn't realy grasp the concept of the WORLD WIDE FRAKKIN' WEB and is demanding that the Project Torque servers are only reachable from the US, and the rest of the world (apparently) gets to play a different iteration 'Level R" or something.

Problem is: We're One (Uno, eins, *taps foot on floor once*), that's right, ONE community! I didn't pay 10 bucks to make a clan only to be banned because of my geographic location! Not even mentioning having to start all over again with all my cars...

A lot of people are saying the same thing, and are signing a petition to open up the game worldwide again, and are signing the below petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/noipban/petition.html

I did... I'm number 929. Other members of our clan have also already signed up. If you're also a Project Torque player, please sign this petition.

:gripe: I WANT MY CLAN BACK! :gripe:
With kind regards, Mathijs
WII: 8832 9602 6333 9837

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:40 am

Havent played for a month or two. But it seems a bit stupid, cutting their noses off to spite there faces.

*signed*
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:17 pm

signed
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

[FnG] Malvos

Postby [FnG] Malvos » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:26 pm

I didn't realize they did this, I just started playing this game a little again. I can't imagine having to start over - it takes so long to accumulate points for upgrades etc.

Return to “Other Games”