Football Manager Live

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] ParanoiDinHELL

Football Manager Live

Postby [FnG] ParanoiDinHELL » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:02 am

Well, the new branch of CM/FM is well on its way, as far as I know there's no release date yet but theyr haveing a public beta at the moment and I was lucky enough to get in (GW 13, Spink). So far (It started last monday) I'm loveing it. The options are still a bit limited since you have to learn your manager skills (initially you cant even set personal instructions like aggresion, forward runs etc.) which only take time (luckily, off-line time counts too and the time that your not learning, you'll double your learning speed when you set a skill to learn again). After you pick yourself a shirt and trousers and it's colors and name and size your stadium (well, adjust the size of the pitch that is) you may select a team or let FML autoselect (which was a bad idea I found out, physical wrecks that cant get through 90 minutes and hardly know how to pass a ball dont win matches, tough it could also be that I was a bit late with logging in so the decent players it picks were gone) and then the fun starts.

There arent many changes overall (it still handles like you would expect from FM), besides you evolving your options as manager through learning and obviously not being able to pick a club and create one. Offcourse this does influence your financial status so you wont be able to pick the finest of players for starters but playing against other teams managed by actual humans and not AI's is absolutely awesome!

Anyway, I sense that i'm rambling somewhat and I was just curious if anyone else cared for FM live and if anyone got in the beta.... Also if you care and didnt get into the beta (or didnt know about it) and wonder about things, just ask away...

Magical moments have allready hapenned too ... getting down 2 to 0 within 20 minutes and then getting a red card apparantly got my players fired up. After that hapenned things started running and I managed to pull off a 2 - 2 at the end .. (I love it when a plan comes together)

[FnG] ParanoiDinHELL

Re: Football Manager Live

Postby [FnG] ParanoiDinHELL » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:07 pm

if anyone is going on this game, I just got my preorder in and signed up for gameworld Cantona

Return to “Other Games”