Diablo 3

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] ParanoiDinHELL

Diablo 3

Postby [FnG] ParanoiDinHELL » Sun May 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Got hold of Diablo 3 on release and so far (at times that it is indeed not impossible to login), it's entertaining. As always I roll the warrior/barbarian. Wondering if anyone else picked it up (handy to have a bit of a battle.net list since it's so easy to pop in and out of parties).

Anyway, any others that got beyond error 37/33 etc. or?

[FnG] Hanno

Re: Diablo 3

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Mon May 21, 2012 11:45 am

I considered it , but saw the price fell over and went to play AION (free) instead.
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] N!MRoD

Postby [FnG] N!MRoD » Sat May 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Got it, playing it and liking it.
However I am displeased with their decision of going MMO design style for this game, even on single player.
So this means that you have to be logged in at all times to play the game. This is very annoying if the servers are down ... And the launch was kinda not prepared for the overwhelming purchases resulting in alot of performance issues.
Also i find it a bit laggy, playing it all on your own pc would not give this problem at all. Though i'm still making fully sure if its not related to my system itself although it should have no problems with this. But well, in Diablo your screen is sometimes filled with mobs xD.

But in a nut shell, any Hack and Slash lover will enjoy this game for sure (ignoring the odd person :P).
If you like my real ID then feel free to PM :)
*Trust is like glass, u can fix it when it breaks but u will ALWAYS see the crack* -Myself-
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause,
while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."

[FnG] pyxie.T32

Postby [FnG] pyxie.T32 » Thu May 31, 2012 10:57 pm

I've got it, enjoying it, annoyed by the fact that they seem to have got internets all over my single player game, still fun,
To be honest, pretty much identicle to Diablo 2 but looks better (what the shift UT2k4 to UT3 should have been).

Anyhow I have a couple of guest passes- came with the box let you play to the first decent boss unhindered. Give me a shout if yo uwant.
Gravity, not just a good idea, ...It's the LAW!

[FnG] JinX-D

Postby [FnG] JinX-D » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 pm

It's finally here, woohoo!

[FnG] Nihilist

Postby [FnG] Nihilist » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:04 pm

I don't mind the online only component; I only ever played on the D2 realms anyway, having been exposed to widespread trainers/hacking/cheating in D1 online play.

Having said that, I think they should have provided an offline mode for those who wanted it.
Have you blamed Kril lately?

[FnG] Malvos

Postby [FnG] Malvos » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 pm

I have this as well, but play on the USA servers, battle tag is Malvos#1812

[FnG] ParanoiDinHELL

Postby [FnG] ParanoiDinHELL » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 pm

I used to not mind the online component, going to move though and will be without internet for a month, which makes its online component pure evil.

Return to “Other Games”