Humble indie bundle 5

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] N!MRoD

Humble indie bundle 5

Postby [FnG] N!MRoD » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:32 pm

For those that have not noticed yet, or simply do not know if it yet.

Humble indie bunble number 5 is out. It is a pay what you want, Free of DRM gaming bundle.

Five incredible, best-selling games. Humble Indie Bundle V features five modern masterpieces and their soundtracks. Experience the fear and paranoia of Amnesia: The Dark Descent; the intensity and impact of LIMBO; the zany characters of Psychonauts; the future-retro, audiovisual concoction of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP; and, for customers who pay more than the average price, the exquisitely crafted action-RPG, Bastion.

Looks like some nice games are in it. 3 of which I know are quite nice. Though one of them you only get if you pay above average, still a nice bundle then. And well, you can go as low as 1 dollar, though I paid above average to support ^^
Check it out at https://www.humblebundle.com/
*Trust is like glass, u can fix it when it breaks but u will ALWAYS see the crack* -Myself-
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause,
while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."

[FDG]Sundae

Re: Humble indie bundle 5

Postby [FDG]Sundae » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:24 pm

This is one of the nicest bundles they've run in ages. Hop on it! Bastion alone is worth it, but now you're getting Amnesia, Psychonauts, Super Meat Boy, Limbo, and Braid on top of that.

Amazing set.

[FnG] N!MRoD

Postby [FnG] N!MRoD » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:55 am

Already had Bastion, fun game. Though Limbo is said to be really nice too however a rough game. Finished Braid too, really challenging puzzles and Superbrothers: Sword and sworcery seems to be nice too though its quite different as in, its not your average game controls/mechanics. I like the humour though.
*Trust is like glass, u can fix it when it breaks but u will ALWAYS see the crack* -Myself-

"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause,

while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."

[FDG]Sundae

Postby [FDG]Sundae » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Limbo is amazing. :)

Return to “Other Games”