Anyone looking to rehome some Magic: The Gathering cards?

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] Nihilist

Anyone looking to rehome some Magic: The Gathering cards?

Postby [FnG] Nihilist » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:32 am

Long story short: I have just found out my Magic collection has been decimated by a flood, which wiped out most of collection (which stretches back to Revised/Unlimited :( ).

I found the damage after deciding to pick it up as a hobby again. I haven't played in... 13 years?

Since I now have basically no collection left except for a handful of salvageable things, I figured I'd ask if anyone has a collection lying around they no longer want, and would like to find a new home for.

I realise it's a long shot, but thanks to the flooding, I'm in a bad place right now. :D
Have you blamed Kril lately?

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Re: Anyone looking to rehome some Magic: The Gathering cards

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 am

oh bad times sorry to hear that.

I'm not a player myself but I did get some free with a gaming magazine many many many moons ago but for the life of me I cant seem to find them, its wasn't many maybe 20-40 cards I think, but if I find them again I'll give you a shout.

Now if you had of said Yu-Gi-Oh cards you would of been in luck as there's loads I've got put away lol.

[FnG] Nihilist

Postby [FnG] Nihilist » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Thanks for the offer. :D

The most frustrating thing is that I always took really good care of my collection, and kept them in sleeves inside supposedly waterproof containers. :/
Have you blamed Kril lately?

[FDG]Sundae

Postby [FDG]Sundae » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:54 am

I wish I could help, but I sold mine several years ago. :( All I have left is one deck.

Return to “Other Games”