Firefall

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Re: Firefall

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:40 pm

sorry guys been battling a headache most of the day...no gaming for me tonight :(
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

[FnG] N!MRoD

Postby [FnG] N!MRoD » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:37 pm

I was around, all alone :/
I killed many dudes though and did some solo thumping. I got me 5000 coppersssss !
They are all spent now though :P
I also sneaked into my first melding pocket yesterday. Its quite cool, but then again its also quite hot, because of the lava there :P
*Trust is like glass, u can fix it when it breaks but u will ALWAYS see the crack* -Myself-
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause,
while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."

[FnG] N!MRoD

Postby [FnG] N!MRoD » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Who will be around today?
I had a lucky evening and there was an invasion on Sunken Harbor and which we defended.
Big rewards :D.
*Trust is like glass, u can fix it when it breaks but u will ALWAYS see the crack* -Myself-

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:46 pm

I will do my upmost to be there tonight assuming I can have a nap first.

I took Erin and a friend indoor climbing this morning,
and now we are off to play tennis. So I really need the nap if there is any hope of me staying awake
past 7pm.
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] N!MRoD

Postby [FnG] N!MRoD » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Thanks for the games dudes. New Eden has been a safer place thanks to us! Well I think xD
Shall we skip a week? Well, I ll be around anyway so you can all see how you feel xD

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 am

I'm up for giving Firefall one more chance this week but after that I think we might want to try something else for Wednesdays.
Not enough people are interested in firefall, it fine when your playing it but it doesn't really pull me back to try it other times.

Rampy has suggested Heat-online racing game for a few Wednesdays instead.....
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] N!MRoD

Postby [FnG] N!MRoD » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Just thought I bumped this since I'm still playing anyway when i'm in the mood :)

Currently 3 instances have been added. Once is quite challenging for 5 man (or women) teams. The latest 2 are easy for full teams. They can be handled by a good 2 man team.
They also removed the restrictions of the melding pocket zones. So you can just click em on the map (when in New Eden) and enter them. If you like activating melding repulsors, then you should be sure to give them a visit. There are 3 zones at this time of speaking.
One new battleframe has been added. A variant of the dreadnought one. So strong endurance and strong firepower but low mobility. However you got some ability to counter that.
Also plenty of other minor tweaks and gameplay adjustments.

My myself, I currently got my nighthawk almost fully upgraded, only need 2 more levels in my cpu. And she is progressing slowly but surely to from stage 2 to stage 3 gear, crafting stuff yourself is expensive and takes time!. I did however made myself a max stage (stage 4) sniper rifle of blue quality. It packs a huge punch. I can one shot most things with headshots aside from the strongest enemies.

Oh and thumping became normal again :). I can handle personal 2 on my own no problem. And managed a squad 1 with another bastion :)

There are more fun changes coming up but I'll keep those for when they actually are introduced.

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Sort of lost interest in firefall - it was just a bit too bland.

And with BF4 coming out at the end of this week.....
Hanno's Law:

[FnG] N!MRoD

Postby [FnG] N!MRoD » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:38 am

Traitor! But of course thats fine :) Not playing steady anyway. Curious about Titanfall shooter wise atm. So I say no thank you to BF4, however I wouldnt mind that new top ATI AMD graphics card that is being released on the same date. If you feel like surprising me with it. Lemme know so I can help you find me !

Return to “Other Games”