The Secret World

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] DressyVirus

The Secret World

Postby [FnG] DressyVirus » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Ok then for those that either don't follow it / never heard of it or hadn't realised.

The Secret World is now free to play. just buy the game its £24.99 and play all you want.
New content will be in the form of DLC they are saying around $5 per upgrade as it comes out, there are subscriptions with various perks if you want to pay. Purchase the game before 31/12/2012 and you will get the episode 5 included when it is released.

http://www.thesecretworld.com/

I have a Templar and Illuminati on Arcaida.
"Today's gamers are some of the most whiny, self-centered, narcissistic bunch of crybabies I've ever seen, honestly." Lyria DDO Forumns

[FnG] RampantBunny
Site Admin

Re: The Secret World

Postby [FnG] RampantBunny » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:04 pm

a modernday MMORPG if i see it right with magic and stuff thrown in sounds good. To bad im gonna be broke this month with fireworks and xmas on the way :rolleyes:

Can you just download a client somewhere and pay?
We are explorers...We have to Be...To Learn...

[FnG] Lambik
Site Admin

Postby [FnG] Lambik » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 pm

It looks very nice (from the trailer I've seen)
With 10 size teams attacking foes . . . feels like missions in good ol' GW :)

Nice find :thumbup:

ImageImage

[FnG] DressyVirus

Postby [FnG] DressyVirus » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:50 pm

you can get a 3 day trial from the website. I have 4 buddy keys that i can send which only last for 24 hours tho.

the client you can get off the site and buy there it is just like any other digital download. THis one always required you to buy the game and pay the subscription.

I can just run it on my system which is about 4 or 5 years old, so if you have a newer machine it will fine.
"Today's gamers are some of the most whiny, self-centered, narcissistic bunch of crybabies I've ever seen, honestly." Lyria DDO Forumns

Return to “Other Games”