Might and Magic X

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] Unholy Eve

Might and Magic X

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:26 pm

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So when I saw this I was a little bit excited especially after how poor M&M IX and I've been wondering if this series was over and done with for good but I guess not. I'm hoping Ubisoft doesn't wreck this game like so many others have been over the years.

Clicky

[FnG] Hanno

Re: Might and Magic X

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:33 am

I think I played M&M 3 or something in the series back in the OLD days.....
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:59 pm

The current trailer seems to show that the game is based on the originals and the grid based movement, I only picked up the series at number 6 and played through to 9, never finished any of them but they were enjoyable, 9 not so much as the graphics they used didn't seem right and the character classes seemed very "meh" so I barely got into it.

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:02 pm

[FnG] Unholy Eve wrote:The current trailer seems to show that the game is based on the originals and the grid based movement, I only picked up the series at number 6 and played through to 9, never finished any of them but they were enjoyable, 9 not so much as the graphics they used didn't seem right and the character classes seemed very "meh" so I barely got into it.

Legend of Grimrock is on steam sale at the moment, and I think this is a similar to the old party grid hack slash puzzler.
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

Return to “Other Games”