War for the Overworld

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] Unholy Eve

War for the Overworld

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Thu May 16, 2013 9:03 pm

So if like me you played and enjoyed hours upon hours of playing Dungeon Keeper back in the mid to late 90's (and unlike me only finishing both games a few years ago) then this game might take your interest.

So what exactly is it?
It's looks like Dungeon Keeper, it plays like Dungeon Keeper and it tastes like Dungeon Keeper. So your right it is in fact a re-branded Dungeon Keeper which even has the support of Dungeon Keepers creator Peter Molyneux.

On the downside since EA still owns the Dungeon Keeper name and art work none of it will be in this game but it looks more or less the same, the chicken coop is now a pig pen, dungeon heart still has a basic treasury around it, creatures enter via the claimed underworld portals, you still dig about clearing and collecting gold, traps and doors to place about your dungeon home to keep the goodly heroes away.

Homepage

Kick Starter

[FnG] Hanno

Re: War for the Overworld

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Fri May 17, 2013 10:38 am

I liked Dungeon keeper back in the day. But I don't think I could go back there.
Although they say there will be multiplayer, I still see this as a very solo style game,
which I am not sure is what I want in a game at the moment.
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Unholy Eve

Re: War for the Overworld

Postby [FnG] Unholy Eve » Fri May 17, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm very tempted to buy it because I want more Dungeon Keeper it's one of the few game types I would love to see more of and was disappointed when the 3rd game as axed.

Return to “Other Games”