Scavenger

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] Hanno

Scavenger

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:11 pm

There's a demo of this single player rpg survivor game which is quite interesting. Interface takes a bit of getting use to, but figuring things out is part of the fun.

Although I seem to freeze to death after 18hours and can't at the moment work out how to use the sleeping bag :-(

http://bluebottlegames.com/src/nsDemoFullscreen.php

edit:
Put the sleeping bag on the ground in your camp to aid healing and it stops hypothermia.
Woot I found a shopping trolley- then couldn't find anything to drink , got dehydrated then got the shts and then got killed by a bandit. = 1day 4 hours.

Edit 2:
Got sleeping bag, food, water, crowbar , shopping trolley, made nice camp ... . got mugged by two bandits with rifles. = 2days 4 hours
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] N!MRoD

Re: Scavenger

Postby [FnG] N!MRoD » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:18 pm

i gave it a go, managed to get a trolley crowbar and a plastic bag but then it got night, tried to sleep but someone found me, decided to fight and i ended up losing.
*Trust is like glass, u can fix it when it breaks but u will ALWAYS see the crack* -Myself-
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause,
while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one."

Return to “Other Games”