STALKER game

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
IAmTheRad

Postby IAmTheRad » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:55 am

IMO, Daggerfall is the best game.
Not good graphics, WIDE OPEN gameplay, and all that jazz. Also, look for Fable. If Peter Molyneux doesn't screw it up, it might be reason for a xbox purchase. But I'd rather play a game before I'd buy it. For obvious reasons.

[FnG] Junglist

Postby [FnG] Junglist » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:42 pm

I hope this game rocks as much as it promises, It will do if they add coop!!!

[FnG] SouLCatcheR

Postby [FnG] SouLCatcheR » Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:02 pm

If it's anything like the trailer count me in...Farcry with creepy lighting. The physics of the game look to be incredible. Shoot a light fixture and the thing dangles and throws light at the same time, simply awesome.

Mephitic

Postby Mephitic » Fri May 11, 2007 11:27 pm

I just received a copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. from a friend who didn't like it.

Now I'm tryng to find someone to give it to.

I don't have anything at all good to say about this game. It is full of bugs, the gameplay is terrible -- the FPS/RP/SIM combination seemed like a good idea, but they didn't pull it off well at all. It is a resource hog, but many games are (though this one runs abysmally on any hardware).

I could go on for hours about what I don't like, and like I said above. I can't find a single thing that I do like about it.
2b || !2b

[FnG] 7uh

Postby [FnG] 7uh » Fri May 11, 2007 11:42 pm

Sorry to hear you didn't like it, Mephitic. Wow, that sounds bad.

I just bought a copy, but haven't received it yet. I'll let you know my experience with it. I absolutely loved F.E.A.R., and this sounds somewhat similar, so I was looking forward to it, at least until I read your post ... :?

I have had really bad luck with games lately. I haven't liked anything I've bought in several months.

Return to “Other Games”