City of Heroes/Villains trials abound!

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
IAmTheRad

City of Heroes/Villains trials abound!

Postby IAmTheRad » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:50 pm

Do you want to TRY CoH/CoV and perhaps buy it? If you do, send me a PM here, with your email, and I can send you a 10 day trial code. City of Heroes just started a referral program. If YOU try this game, you might want to buy it. I can send you a code, no problems. It's not like I'll pester you to buy it. Trust me, I enjoy the game immensely. Perhaps you might too.

[FnG] Cooks

Postby [FnG] Cooks » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:42 am

http://www.cityofheroes.com/

Any other links for those interested? If you get a reward for someone trying the game, I'll take part but if you get the reward upon purchase the game's not for me with a monthly figure over it's head :)

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:05 pm

Tried Villiens already mate. But thx anyway.

On the plus side I think this game as one of the best character design systems there is. You can spend hours picking the right outfit.
They really ought to do character design like that in UT3!
Erin loves 'painting' new men in it.

ON the downside I found the instances boring, as they all seemed the same :-(

tara

Hanno
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

IAmTheRad

Postby IAmTheRad » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:17 pm

I don't mind sharing the codes even if you won't take part in buying the game. I just want to get as much people as possible to try this, actually.

In other words, instead of one free trial that expires in a month, I can now have lots and lots of them (to new people, however)

IAmTheRad

Postby IAmTheRad » Sun May 06, 2007 7:19 am

Okay, MMORPG.com is offering a FREE, that's right, FREE trial of City of Heroes/villains again.
14 days. I9, the latest free expansion was just released. And they want people to try it.

Return to “Other Games”