Half Life 2: Episode 2

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
[FnG] ZZ0nt0p

Half Life 2: Episode 2

Postby [FnG] ZZ0nt0p » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:56 pm

I for one have always been a great fan of the Half Life universe.
It all started with HL1 and then blue-shift and then Opposing force.
Then, years later HL2 arrived. I was very thrilled by the top notch graphics and overall gameplay. I then (another 2 years later) purchased HL2: Ep1. and it sucked me right back into that universe.

And now... Episode 2! :D I got to get some time in this morning and I must say that I was actually surprised. The first time you get to see a vortigaunt (or whatever you spell it) It looks so much more different from the 1 you meet at the beginning of HL2.. Ill not spoil any of the story for those planning on playing them self. Just prep for some antlion-ass kicking '<boot> </boot>' and vortigaunt_fun :P

I will try some Portal tonight, looks really fun.

Get that game! that's an order! :P

[EDIT] played all the way through Portal tonight :P That is one great game! and the ending.. well I had trouble not wetting myself and blowing milk out of my nose :D I wanted to upload some pics here but imageshack seems to be a right load of crap atm.

[FnG] Recon

Postby [FnG] Recon » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:20 pm

I love Episode Two and it's just one reason to purchase the Orange Box. Portal is a addictive puzzle game, Team Fortress 2 is a great multiplayer spectacle fulfilled with humor. Not even mentioning the great original Half-Life 2 of Game of the Year caliber plus the highly intensive action trip of Episode One. So indeed get that game and make sure you have some weeks off for work to survive this rollercoasting action track!

[FnG] Neecap

Postby [FnG] Neecap » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:09 pm

Is Gordon still a mute?[/i]

[FnG] 7uh

Postby [FnG] 7uh » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:35 pm

[FnG] Neecap wrote:Is Gordon still a mute?[/i]

LOL, it'd be funny if he starts making Duke Nukem-style comments during the game ...

[FnG] ZZ0nt0p

Postby [FnG] ZZ0nt0p » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:59 pm

[FnG] 7uh wrote:
[FnG] Neecap wrote:Is Gordon still a mute?[/i]

LOL, it'd be funny if he starts making Duke Nukem-style comments during the game ...

:lmao:

[FnG] oomska

Re: Half Life 2: Episode 2

Postby [FnG] oomska » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:22 am

[FnG] ZZ0nt0p wrote:I for one have always been a great fan of the Half Life universe.
It all started with HL1 and then blue-shift and then Opposing force.
Then, years later HL2 arrived. I was very thrilled by the top notch graphics and overall gameplay. I then (another 2 years later) purchased HL2: Ep1. and it sucked me right back into that universe.

*pedant alert* Opp Force came before Blue Shift.

But, you are so, so, so right. The Orange Box has been an absolutely brilliant purchase so far and I haven't even looked at Portal. I should be online tonight playing TF2 so if anyone sees me around say "hi" with a knife in my back :lol: :lol:
With all due respect John I am head of IT and I have it on good authority if you type ‘Google’, into Google you can break the internet, so please no one try it, even for a joke

Return to “Other Games”