[FnG] Playstation 3 players

The place to talk about any other games that the clan doesn't currently play or just the place to talk about other games in general.
Nîsse

[FnG] Playstation 3 players

Postby Nîsse » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:30 pm

Hiho everyone, i recently got a ps3, i was wondering if any FnG ers have a ps3, and if so, if they can post their nicks here so we can add them :D

mine is: Nisse_R

My games collection:

Motorstorm
Call of Duty 3

Assasins Creed running pre-order

post here and we can have our own FnG PS3 parties!!

~ Nisse

[FnG] Malvos

Postby [FnG] Malvos » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:19 pm

I believe my nick is "Malvos", haven't played in a while but I also have Motorstorm as well as Ridge Racer.

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:32 pm

TRAITORS! TRAITORS!

Thats nearly as bad as Spanners and his WIIIIIIIIII
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Malvos

Postby [FnG] Malvos » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:45 am

[FnG] Hanno wrote:TRAITORS! TRAITORS!

Ummmm, what if you have both? But I rarely play anything that doesn't involve a keyboard and mouse.

[FnG] Rotten_Emu

Postby [FnG] Rotten_Emu » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:03 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:Thats nearly as bad as Spanners and his WIIIIIIIIII

And Kaidan... and ZZ0nT0p... and Shoukin... and LcNessie... -_-'
Image Image

[FnG] Hanno

Postby [FnG] Hanno » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:54 pm

[FnG] Malvos wrote:

Ummmm, what if you have both? But I rarely play anything that doesn't involve a keyboard and mouse.

I love my mouse! Mice for ever and burn the Wii and PS3/
Hanno's Law:
Anyone who says they know what's going on are probably lying.
Anyone who believes they know what's going on is dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.

[FnG] Rotten_Emu

Postby [FnG] Rotten_Emu » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:00 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:
[FnG] Malvos wrote:

Thank God we live in a free world... *grabs XBox Controller for some Halo3 action*
Image Image

[FnG] ZZ0nt0p

Postby [FnG] ZZ0nt0p » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:49 am

[FnG] Hanno wrote:
[FnG] Malvos wrote:

War!! :sniper2: (<-loaded with bullets with 'Nintendo' and 'Sony' logos written on them.) :P

I wouldn't mind playing Counterstrike with my wiimote! I'd be pwing!

[FnG] Kaidan Fenix

Postby [FnG] Kaidan Fenix » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:55 am

[FnG] Hanno wrote:
[FnG] Malvos wrote:

You just made me imagine actually having to play Assassin's Creed with the keyboard and mouse, ewwwwwww

Man, a world without consoles, that would be like a world without everything that makes gaming fun, oh wait it actually would be considering that the top rated games of all time are console games.

I can see it already, mario kicking every pc lead characters butt, while Requiem For A Dream plays in the background.
Michael Jackson wrote:This is what I do when I see an Xbox360. . .I turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away, whoo hoo!

Nîsse

Postby Nîsse » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:49 am

lol, i think were getting a little off topic now, i was looking for fellow ps3 gamers, but there arent many in FnG so it seems :)

/Offtopic: i think its best to enjoy the whole gaming experience, rather then focussing on 1 console/pc.. i play on pc, gamecube, ps3 & nintendo DS, because if you focus on 1 thing, you miss a lot of very entertaining games.

lets see if we can make an intresting discussion about this subject, since you allready started one :D

Nisse out

[FnG] Overzane

Postby [FnG] Overzane » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:36 pm

[FnG] Malvos wrote:I believe my nick is "Malvos", haven't played in a while but I also have Motorstorm as well as Ridge Racer.
Lol, u arent sure 'bout your own nickname? :-P
입증하는

[FnG] Malvos

Postby [FnG] Malvos » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:06 pm

[FnG] Overzane wrote:
[FnG] Malvos wrote:I believe my nick is "Malvos", haven't played in a while but I also have Motorstorm as well as Ridge Racer.
Lol, u arent sure 'bout your own nickname? :-P

Nope, like Hanno I find it hard to leave the keyboard and mouse behind so I haven't played on the PS3 in months. I tried the Fall of Man demo and had no idea how to aim with two analog sticks, I just kept thinking "Why can't I just point at what I want to hit? ... oh yeah, console :roll: " Even the racing games aren't anything special since I could just use my MOMO wheel on a racing sim, which is a much better game anyways since the game doesn't have to be 'arcadey' because it wasn't designed around the limited functionality of a gamepad. The only non-PC game I find myself playing on a regular basis is the Wii-Sports bowling game that shipped with the Wii.

OddJobRob

Postby OddJobRob » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:04 am

haha I agree with malvos i don't like leaving the keyboard unless its a worth while trip like out down town or something ... that includes going to heathers i guess lol.

[FnG] Kaidan Fenix

Postby [FnG] Kaidan Fenix » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:41 pm

[FnG] Malvos wrote:
Nope, like Hanno I find it hard to leave the keyboard and mouse behind so I haven't played on the PS3 in months. I tried the Fall of Man demo and had no idea how to aim with two analog sticks, I just kept thinking "Why can't I just point at what I want to hit? ... oh yeah, console :roll: yeah, tried pointing at the monitor while playing UT2004 but it didn't really work, apparently I had to move this thing called a mouse until the reticule turned red over the enemy and then click to fire, similar to what I do when I play with the thumbsticks, tried doing the same with metroid Prime 3 and it actually worked, weird. It is a console game yet I killed someone by pointing at the screen and firing. , " Even the racing games aren't anything special since I could just use my MOMO wheel on a racing sim, which is a much better game anyways since the game doesn't have to be 'arcadey' because it wasn't designed around the limited functionality of a gamepad Wait, limited in what way? You can steer, brake, shift gears etc. I don't really see a limit, unless you want the car to do the macarena, which could even be possible with the gamepad lol The only non-PC game I find myself playing on a regular basis is the Wii-Sports bowling game that shipped with the Wii. you got to love wii bowling :P

I'm such a fanboy :P
Michael Jackson wrote:This is what I do when I see an Xbox360. . .I turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away, whoo hoo!

[FnG] FaZoR

Postby [FnG] FaZoR » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:21 pm

[FnG] Hanno wrote:
[FnG] Malvos wrote:

*seeing Hanno crying that he doesnt got a Wii or PS3* :P Btw i have a Wii 2 :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “Other Games”